Media Yoel celebrating his loss

By getting punched repeatedly and sticking out his tongue with little offense of his own?
He outstruck Costa on a whole and outstruck almost 2 to 1 head strikes wise. You're proven to be retarded.

Power? Compare yoels face to costas. Yoel had the right power here not to say
costa dont because he possesses great power as well, im really convinced punching yoel is like punching steel
Lol 9 day old troll account and already got yellows, classic Sherdog.

By getting punched repeatedly and sticking out his tongue with little offense of his own?
Little offense? he outstruck Costa 95 to 55 according to the ufc statistics.
Had costa bloody... little offense, ffs.
What the fuck?

This alone proves cte and effectiveness of punches landed on his head lol

This is what I saw watching the fight. Costa consistently popping Yoel and Yoel making funny faces/no selling it. Romero had a few nice flurries but I thought he was soundly outstruck in volume and power for the majority of that fight.
I dunno about soundly outstruck....upload_2019-8-19_18-1-38.png

LMAO, went from being happy when they announced Costa's name to being gutted 3 seconds later, lol.

LOL at the people claiming he was robbed again..... He definitely lost this fight and the last vs Robert was a draw. Lets be real guys

God liked the other guy unanimously more than the the "soldier" of God.

<{Heymansnicker}>

FhigkJr.gif

The thing about "outstruck" is that it's misleading.
I felt that Borrachinha landed the more significant shots and was the aggressor throughout the fight.
That should give him a split decision in my book. A lot of the time I felt that Yoel was striking weirdly, without sound footing. And when he started sticking his tongue out and being on the backfoot, that was just weird. Long story short...Borrachinha wanted to win more, he showed that to the judges.

Nah its a decision for the Eraser, unfortunately for Yoel.
But not by much...They will meet again.

The thing about "outstruck" is that it's misleading.
I felt that Borrachinha landed the more significant shots and was the aggressor throughout the fight.
That should give him a split decision in my book. A lot of the time I felt that Yoel was striking weirdly, without sound footing. And when he started sticking his tongue out and being on the backfoot, that was just weird. Long story short...Borrachinha wanted to win more, he showed that to the judges.

Nah its a decision for the Eraser, unfortunately for Yoel.
But not by much...They will meet again.
He got Paulo bleeding and busted up more than his face. When he hit, it looked like Paulo was in trouble and kept rushing back, while Yoel on the other hand was playing around him getting the timing on his blocks and slips right.

Pretty sure, according to the fight stats, Romero actually landed more headshots in the fight... but basically lost every other aspect of scoring.

Back