Media Yoel celebrating his loss

He can't speak English, cut him some slack. He needed Joey Coco Diaz there to translate for him.

Good, he won that shit.

When he realises he lost he looks like he's having an aneurysm and needs to be helped to his feet lol.

I love Yoel, he knows he's a killer and just doesn't care lol. Just shrugs it off and goes back to being happy happy.

By getting punched repeatedly and sticking out his tongue with little offense of his own?
This is what I saw watching the fight. Costa consistently popping Yoel and Yoel making funny faces/no selling it. Romero had a few nice flurries but I thought he was soundly outstruck in volume and power for the majority of that fight.

His English isn't strong, so he thought Buffer announced the Loser is... Paulo Costa!!!

6pxkx2-1.gif

Hey listen listen judges wha appen to juo,I luh jou,See you soon boii

Yoel won the second round.. landed about 80 jabs and takedown

This is what I saw watching the fight. Costa consistently popping Yoel and Yoel making funny faces/no selling it. Romero had a few nice flurries but I thought he was soundly outstruck in volume and power for the majority of that fight.
Power? Compare yoels face to costas. Yoel had the right power here not to say
costa dont because he possesses great power as well, im really convinced punching yoel is like punching steel

Yoel won the second round.. landed about 80 jabs and takedown

The 8second takedown that did absolutely nothing? ;) I'm glad judges didn't score that bullshit over shots Costa landed in the beginning of that round.

He thought its not possible to be robbed twice in a row.

I think he was as surprised as the crowd in attendance that he didn't get the win. He fully expected the decision.

Back