Yoel broke him

Missing weight in fucking back to back fights is hardly blowing things out of porportion
Short notice replacement and .2 lbs. You make it sound like hes Rumble Johnson.

I don't like Romero's voice.

Short notice replacement and .2 lbs. You make it sound like hes Rumble Johnson.
lol. We've been over it. Not so short replacement and more than .02 pounds.

I love watching the guy fight. But I have to wonder why he's so scared of LHW. The division is a wasteland. He would do well there.

GOAT lay n prayer, and decision point fighter, absolutely.
Lay N Payer ....
GSP might be the most active fighter on the Ground ...
90 takedowns (UFC)
114x passed Guard.

(Btw, GSP #1 all Time in strikes landed)
((And far ahead of #2 Edgar))

Keep hatin'

Ha! I would love to see it.

Hey bud, I have to tap out here. I have to get up in about 5 hours to go to work.
Me too, wife is gonna freak out if she wakes up and sees Im not in bed yet and im still yapping on sherdog.

TS, serious question,...... has Yoel ever won a UFC fight without cheating in some way?

Also, when is he gonna stop ducking his own weight division?

Lmao bisping fans dont get to talk about ducking

<15><15><15>

When he can actually make weight in a title fight or not blatantly cheat I'll take him a bit more seriously.

You Yoel fans are so ridiculous, though.

Romero fans are still so salty.

Fucking love both fighters but God get over it.

Romero lost twice.

Whittaker would beat Israel and not raise a sweat, I don’t like making stupid predictions but I believe this in my heart, OP is a silly cunt.

Seriously, we all know who really won that fight, we all know Whittaker will never be the same again, and we all know who's the man to beat at MW.
<RomeroSalute>

Nothing against Whittaker, seems like a decent young man, although he takes himself way to seriously to the point of cringe at times. Still, nothing against him, but his fangirls are annoying af, who calls another man booobbby nuckelz, wtf? Guy already has a nickname, I'm sure if he wanted a homoerotic one like that he woulda picked it himself. I guess its an Aussie thing, buncha weirdos down there.
<{clintugh}>

But ya, that skinny Nigerian kid would get broken then french kissed worse than Rockhold. Kelvin would get son'd and he knows it. Costa is getting his prettyboy face rearranged in April. We all know who emasculates them all.

Yoel bless.

Saaaaalty!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back