Yoel broke him

Except it wasn't 0.2 pounds. That was what he finally came in at after an hour and change the commission granted him. He was 2 pounds over in the allotted time.

He signed the contract. He knew months in advance what the agreed upon weight was going to be. Just like his previous fight, his fat ass came in overweight, for the second time, in back to back fights.

Yoels greatest asset is exploiting the rules. From tainted supplements, to extra time in-between rounds, to illegal strikes to missing weight, this time it bit him on his fat ass.

And thats as real as it gets.

Sums up my feelings nicely.

Seriously, we all know who really won that fight, we all know Whittaker will never be the same again, and we all know who's the man to beat at MW.
<RomeroSalute>

Nothing against Whittaker, seems like a decent young man, although he takes himself way to seriously to the point of cringe at times. Still, nothing against him, but his fangirls are annoying af, who calls another man booobbby nuckelz, wtf? Guy already has a nickname, I'm sure if he wanted a homoerotic one like that he woulda picked it himself. I guess its an Aussie thing, buncha weirdos down there.
<{clintugh}>

But ya, that skinny Nigerian kid would get broken then french kissed worse than Rockhold. Kelvin would get son'd and he knows it. Costa is getting his prettyboy face rearranged in April. We all know who emasculates them all.

Yoel bless.
he actually has to make middlewight first, and clearly its getting harder for him every time. the evidence is there, hes a 225 lb guy fighting at 185. instant contender at lhw if he would just go up and fight guys remotely close to his weight

Seriously, we all know who really won that fight, we all know Whittaker will never be the same again, and we all know who's the man to beat at MW.
<RomeroSalute>

Nothing against Whittaker, seems like a decent young man, although he takes himself way to seriously to the point of cringe at times. Still, nothing against him, but his fangirls are annoying af, who calls another man booobbby nuckelz, wtf? Guy already has a nickname, I'm sure if he wanted a homoerotic one like that he woulda picked it himself. I guess its an Aussie thing, buncha weirdos down there.
<{clintugh}>

But ya, that skinny Nigerian kid would get broken then french kissed worse than Rockhold. Kelvin would get son'd and he knows it. Costa is getting his prettyboy face rearranged in April. We all know who emasculates them all.

Yoel bless.

LEt's see him make weight

Except it wasn't 0.2 pounds. That was what he finally came in at after an hour and change the commission granted him. He was 2 pounds over in the allotted time.

He signed the contract. He knew months in advance what the agreed upon weight was going to be. Just like his previous fight, his fat ass came in overweight, for the second time, in back to back fights.

Yoels greatest asset is exploiting the rules. From tainted supplements, to extra time in-between rounds, to illegal strikes to missing weight, this time it bit him on his fat ass.

Still i was mad as hell with Romero missing weight and Rob gettign fucked out of a title defense in the books too. But Yoel won that fight.

Still i was mad as hell with Romero missing weight and Rob gettign fucked out of a title defense in the books too. But Yoel won that fight.
No. No he didn't.

I guess we just ignore the 10 times he did make weight and keep crying over .2 lbs.

Man some of you guys are such snowflakes.
<36>

.2 lbs that kept him away from the belt lol complete unprofessional
he even shits his pants in public

Is "fat" really the word to use describing Yoel?

You mean the previous card he stepped in to save as a late replacement when the same Robert Whittaker pulled out?

I mean youre kinda right but dont you feel your argument is kinda petty?

You just sound butthurt that your favorite fighter got crushed by Yoel or ducked him

You mean the previous card he stepped in to save as a late replacement when the same Robert Whittaker pulled out?

I mean youre kinda right but dont you feel your argument is kinda petty?
No. Its not like he stepped in a a weeks notice.

Deluded Romero fans at their finest

You just sound butthurt that your favorite fighter got crushed by Yoel or ducked him
Ducked? The fuck you on about?

Youel was cleared to return to training by the UFC doctors. But he got a "note" from his personal doctor to duck Costa 2x now. He's literally hiding out on some second rate reality tv show.

If you really want to talk about who ducked who, we can do that.

Ducked? The fuck you on about?

Youel was cleared to return to training by the UFC doctors. But he got a "note" from his personal doctor to duck Costa 2x now. He's literally hiding out on some second rate reality tv show.

If you really want to talk about who ducked who, we can do that.
Lol sure thing bud

No. Its not like he stepped in a a weeks notice.
No, but it was several weeks earlier than he was originally scheduled to fight, which is a pretty big difference, and it was only by 2 lbs, which is a pretty small difference.

If he misses weight against Costa I will be the first to say he should move up to 205, but right now too many of you are blowing things way out of proportion.

No, but it was several weeks earlier than he was originally scheduled to fight, which is a pretty big difference, and it was only by 2 lbs, which is a pretty small difference.

If he misses weight against Costa I will be the first to say he should move up to 205, but right now too many of you are blowing things way out of proportion.
Missing weight in fucking back to back fights is hardly blowing things out of porportion

Back