Media Yoel admits that he has been fighting at middle weight for more than 120 years (1897)

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Timwstamped bois.

Yoel is likely over 160 years old. Crazy.

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

That's how he knows jesus was gay

He was there

When was the last time he made MW weight?

About as long.

Haven't been this shocked since Tito revealed Vitor's real age.

Fuckin Lold so hard .Gotta love Romero he brings the lols without actually trying

Haven't been this shocked since Tito revealed Vitor's real age.

Damn son.. USADA needs to do age testing. these guys have centuries of experience over newcomers.

Fuckin Lold so hard .Gotta love Romero he brings the lols without actually trying
He's utterly outrageous. The broken English hostility, the vaguely homophobic yet also gay interactions, the manager that looked like a mobster, the crafty bending of the rules...

The guy is pure awesome

Also claimed he hasn't had any issues making weight for over 20 years... Whittaker really did a number on him lol

Also claimed he hasn't had any issues making weight for over 20 years... Whittaker really did a number on him lol
They took it out of each other honestly. 10 rds of carnage that sidelined both guys for a year

Yoel is a meme machine haha this guy always delivers

most epic faceoff ever today too

Ah, 1897, that was a good year

He's utterly outrageous. The broken English hostility, the vaguely homophobic yet also gay interactions, the manager that looked like a mobster, the crafty bending of the rules...

The guy is pure awesome

vlcsnap-2015-12-13-07h23m48s149.png

I used to be a Yoel hater. I don't even remember why. But I agree. He's a treasure.

So he hasnt taken a shit in well over 120 years then! How old was he when he started fighting at middleweight?

Back