Yodsanklai vs Kem?

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score

That's who that is correct?

Oh shit! I've been wanting to see these two fight each other!

I think this already happened and Yod won

I remember the fight and also remember Yokkao being cunts and not wanting to release the video after their stream took a shit.

That Sitsongpeenong tag lol The social media jabs continue.

A good return fight for Yod but I don't want to see Kem got koed again.

I remember the fight and also remember Yokkao being cunts and not wanting to release the video after their stream took a shit.
Why were Yokkao like that? Did they not like Yodsanklai? I always got the sense that they didn't like him.

Why were Yokkao like that? Did they not like Yodsanklai? I always got the sense that they didn't like him.
No they were just incredibly stingy about releasing fights. They even tried to cash in on this one by making people pay to watch the non live fight after it already happened.

EXACTLY!!! Then they promised for weeks to release it on social media and never did. This REALLY soured me on yokkao. I still to this day dislike them for it.

EXACTLY!!! Then they promised for weeks to release it on social media and never did. This REALLY soured me on yokkao. I still to this day dislike them for it.

Now it is on YT but yeah despite not watching a ton of MT I remember that and was pissed

I'm a bit stoned so I don't know if it's me who's being confused but does this mean they are going to have a rematch? Also I thought this thread was old by the responses seems like no one has seen this fight yet, I swear I saw it like 2 months ago at least.

This is old news. Happened in 2013, I was there live. At the time Yokkao was promoting Kem as the next up and coming Thai star, while Yod was on a bit of a landslide in his career due to his weight gain. However, for this fight Yod got back in shape because a lot was on the line. Both Gyms: Fairtex and Sitsongpenong placed big money on this fight; millions of baht each. Yokkao was the promoter and there side bets were also on Kem. When Yod surprised everyone with the exception of his camp by knocking out Kem, Yokkao did not want to release the video right away due to their star losing, at least that was what I was told. I remember betting 10,000 baht on yod that night just because the Fairtex camp guaranteed that Yod will win; remember Kem used to train at FAirtex and they knew Yod could beat kem. I was a happy man.

I remember the atmosphere there was exciting, news years eve, big fight, 2 big stars, and gamblers screaming like crazy. It was a night to remember. After this fight, Yod got back on to his winning ways but as of late suffered from a knee injury and has been missing in action for several months. Rumors surfaced that young gun Sittichai Sitsongpenong wanted to avenge Kem's lost, but the contract was never officially signed. This was to take place in the KUNLUN promotions under k-1 modified rules. I want to see Yod vs Sittichai in full MT rules; but I doubt that will happen. I highly doubt I rematch will happen, Kem is on a free fall and yod is injured.

KO via huge elbow if I remember. Yod's punch defense was much superior

Back