Yodsaenklai announced his retirement

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
Fair play to him, can't argue with the career that he's had. It's a shame that we never got to see him against Buakaw and Petrosyan, but hey, can't win 'em all.

i feel bad fo him because he wasted so many years with thai fight and missed his chance for a kb title and real big money.

it was this year or never for him,but it's better to retire then risk some worse injury, everybody knows who he is and has nothing to prove.
i wonder if he'll stay in fairtex,i feel like he won't.

doubt Glory pays better then thai fight.
kunlun does...they made this whole tournament about him and his comeback...could have been good money for al least 2 years

Retirement fight vs Baukaw

If he wins, he retires with more cash
If he loses, he still gets paid, has the excuse of being an injured / older fighter, and leaves with his head high like Wlad klitschko

but, but million $ MAS fight?!?

did u hear something about them?i never heard anything from the first event.
kunlun matchmaker said that there is a huge news announcement soon and there were talks of a goodbye fight....i hope it's not buakaw retiring too...

Not before he fights buakaw. Make it happen sherdoggers

did u hear something about them?i never heard anything from the first event.
kunlun matchmaker said that there is a huge news announcement soon and there were talks of a goodbye fight....i hope it's not buakaw retiring too...
Nah. Some of the Kunlun related peeps have indeed been teasing something but who knows what that'll be.

Nah. Some of the Kunlun related peeps have indeed been teasing something but who knows what that'll be.

maybe it was just a money laundry event and they'll pretend that never happened...:p

That's some sad news, love watching Yod fight, that left kick and hand is a joy to watch, but at the same time, the guy is ancient for a Thai.

I wish him a happy retirement.

Damn one of my all time favs, all the best to him and his family if this is it.

I sad he's retiring but am happy he's the one who decided to do it.

Back