Yod returning to fight

You're right, Pinca doesn't stand a chance...

Buakaw got that tanning salon, oxygen deprivation mask regime going strong. He's probably on his way to a battle rope sesh before meeting up with his movement coach.

You forgot to mention that he's got monk superpowers too.

Joke aside, I only mentioned Buakaw's obvious relatively recent physical change because you say he was more of a 67kg fighter during his MAX run. Buakaw is bigger and heavier now and definitely not as light as during his MAX days.

Pinca admitted himself in a French interview that he's smaller in size than Buakaw and that it's a very big challenge for him to go up in weight to fight someone like Buakaw. And that was before he got KO'd by Anvar Boynazarov who's not even one of the best 65kg fighters...

Cedric Manhoef must hate thais because pretty much all Thai he fought outclassed him,even freaking Jo Nattawut

would love to see Yod kicking the hell out of him again jut to shut him up

Cedric Manhoef must hate thais because pretty much all Thai he fought outclassed him,even freaking Jo Nattawut

I think he's just doing what more kickboxers should do from now on. Call each other out. Promote themselves better. Like when Rigondeaux kept calling lomachenko out on twitter. Brought a lot of attention to himself which landed him the fight.

I think he's just doing what more kickboxers should do from now on. Call each other out. Promote themselves better. Like when Rigondeaux kept calling lomachenko out on twitter. Brought a lot of attention to himself which landed him the fight.
I dunno about that. That fight would basically happen in Kunlun if it was to happen but Yod should already have a fight now if he is ready and wants it vs. Kehl. So he's just shouting to a western audience for a fight that wouldn't happen at least in months.

I would say poor target, poor timing and poor avenue. Should pick a better target he'd get more of a reaction from, do it on video so the promotions he fights for could use it better and do it when it might matter.

What happened to the GOAT? Been a while since ive seen him destroy the competition.
His last fight that i remember was a win over Petchtanong banchamek in lion fight

he is probably fighting somewhere in china or already transcended to his ancient god form

Well according to Cedric, he was robbed in all of them. :)

I would love if the next time manhoef pulls some bullshit at the weigh ins, like he did against jomthong,his opponent would wait until he steps on the scales and just blast him with a head kick from behind

Well according to Cedric, he was robbed in all of them. :)
That stupid since he got knocked down by Superbon.

The kickboxing world has been brainwashed by some of Glorys horrific judging. Now people are always saying fights are robberies.

Cedric is like his cousin Melvin Manhoef,as long as i like him,he call most of his lost fights that goes to decision a robbery

that's funny because all he landed on Yod was a headbutt.
Don't talk like that.... He knocked Yod's aura pretty silly..
He is commenting on Instagram about Yod, while posting a HL video of him hitting nothing but air.
I like the guy, he is really nice, but when you see him posting on insta or Facebook, you wonder if his cabin pressure dropped between the ears

Back