Yod returning to fight

Mafanofe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Some chinese mafanofe made translated the interview to english <45>

Retired because of injuries and said he is better to return now,took a 7-8 month out of the game,i guess with 10 months he will be fighting again

Buakaw vs Yod still hard to happen,but with the right money Buakaw can fight him even being against a thai and having a good risk of losing it

I pick Buakaw if he comes and fight like he performed this year,but i think it is like 50-50

was surprised to see him actually come back but now that he is, buakaw would be one of the first fights to make. i would still like to see that pinca buakaw fight though so hopefully after that they make the yod buakaw.

was surprised to see him actually come back but now that he is, buakaw would be one of the first fights to make. i would still like to see that pinca buakaw fight though so hopefully after that they make the yod buakaw.
wanting to see the pinca fight for years, still wanting to but after that KO loss to Anvar it lost a bit the aura on this matchup a bit

Shit happens,if Pinca ever fight anvar again im sure he will outclass him as all of we expected

wanting to see the pinca fight for years, still wanting to but after that KO loss to Anvar it lost a bit the aura on this matchup a bit

Shit happens,if Pinca ever fight anvar again im sure he will outclass him as all of we expected
why you want to see Buakaw vs Pinca? When they first annouced it I thought what a stupid fight why is Buakaw fighting a 67kg guy then Fabio got hurt so it didn't happen. Since then ('11) though how much times have they been scheduled to fight 3 or 4 times?

This sounds too much like last time

I'm BACK! (in 10 months)

Comes back for one fight

I'm RETIRED!

He looks good on the pads, doesn't seem to be hampered by his knee, not sure if their are other injuries. Damn you crossfit!

why you want to see Buakaw vs Pinca? When they first annouced it I thought what a stupid fight why is Buakaw fighting a 67kg guy then Fabio got hurt so it didn't happen. Since then ('11) though how much times have they been scheduled to fight 3 or 4 times?
because since then Pinca was one of the best and most dominant fighters on western MT

he is a bit small but not a lot imo.

2015 he fought 6 times in 7 months,for a guy who is carrying an injury,this gives him near to no time to heal himself better in between the training camps to the fights

in 2017 he also fought 4 times in 4 months,same problem as above.

this time i hope his camp-manager pick up him to fight like 3,4x an year in like each 3-4 months..

as a fan i would want to watch yod fighting every month, but for a guy who haves constant injuries problems,its better for him didnt take a lot of fights in short period of time

because since then Pinca was one of the best and most dominant fighters on western MT

he is a bit small but not a lot imo.
Buakaw has always been small for 70kg too, historically. He seems a bit bigger these days but not by much.

The fight with Pinca just makes too much damn sense and for whatever reason we keep getting screwed out of it every time they set a date...

the fight with Pinca just makes too much damn sense and for whatever reason we keep getting screwed out of it every time they set a date...
I cant see Pinca doing any better than Dylan Salvador. IMO it will be another mismatch like most of Buakaws fights since the K1 days.

I cant see Pinca doing any better than Dylan Salvador. IMO it will be another mismatch like most of Buakaws fights since the K1 days.

Yeah that's how I see it. He put away Hlali in the first too. The only foreigner that i'm interested in seeing fight Buakaw is Youssef Boughanem, a Kayal rematch wouldn't be bad either.

He will be fighting Jonay Risco in Enfusion in March

Yod just needed time to heal. 40% physical and 60% mental emotional. He has 2 sons that rarely knew him, plus his mom is old. Yod has been fighting since a small lad. He needed a vacation to recharge. Yod should onlyb take big fights 2-3 times a year

I mean if that's a complete mismatch that a speaks highly of Buakaw's current level. It's a good challenge for Buakaw, maybe not a Grigorian level challenge but really nobody is. Both obviously have names, it's just an overall good matchup that has history due to it being scheduled and falling out multiple times.

I mean if that's a complete mismatch that a speaks highly of Buakaw's current level. It's a good challenge for Buakaw, maybe not a Grigorian level challenge but really nobody is. Both obviously have names, it's just an overall good matchup that has history due to it being scheduled and falling out multiple times.

The fight was already a bit of a mismatch prior to Pinca getting KO'd because of the size difference, now even more so after Pinca's recent KO loss. I don't see Pinca being a challenge to Buakaw, I mean how do you see Pinca potentially winning? (I can't see him winning by KO nor by decision)

The fight was already a bit of a mismatch prior to Pinca getting KO'd because of the size difference, now even more so after Pinca's recent KO loss. I don't see Pinca being a challenge to Buakaw, I mean how do you see Pinca potentially winning? (I can't see him winning by KO nor by decision)
Buakaw was more of a 67kg during his MAX run anyways. It's not much of a size difference. I don't see Pinca potentially winning. I expect him to lose, but anticipate a fun fight in the process. He'll be able to push back against Buakaw. You can't just write off Pinca because of a KO loss, Buakaw got taken out by Sato at a point in his career for fucks sake.

Buakaw was more of a 67kg during his MAX run anyways. It's not much of a size difference. I don't see Pinca potentially winning. I expect him to lose, but anticipate a fun fight in the process. He'll be able to push back against Buakaw. You can't just write off Pinca because of a KO loss, Buakaw got taken out by Sato at a point in his career for fucks sake.

Buakaw during his MAX run and Buakaw now are 2 different animals physically.

I'm not writing Pinca off because of the KO and of course it would be a good fight to watch, I'm just saying that the fight is less appealing now.

Good, figured he had a few more years tooling westerners in glorified sparing matches.

Yod and Cedric Manhoef going at each other on instagram.

#iamback

Buakaw during his MAX run and Buakaw now are 2 different animals physically.

I'm not writing Pinca off because of the KO and of course it would be a good fight to watch, I'm just saying that the fight is less appealing now.
You're right, Pinca doesn't stand a chance...

Buakaw got that tanning salon, oxygen deprivation mask regime going strong. He's probably on his way to a battle rope sesh before meeting up with his movement coach.

Can't discredit Buakaws training regime. Obviously his trainers are doing something right or he would not have come back from his injuries a few years ago. 35 years old and one of the best in the game

Back