Yo Wlad could make a comeback

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
44 years old and he is looking like this

90269475_2398692506899689_6099815212087508992_o.jpg

would you like to see it

He’ll ALWAYS be in the gym and sparring. He loves staying in shape.

I wanted to see the Fury rematch because I feel if Wlad even threw like 5 more punches a round a may have won since that fight way awful.

But I want Wlad running AIBA or an equivalent. He’s the ambassador for the Olympic boxing program for Tokyo, which is a start.

He's too smart to risk getting his head knocked around too much IMO.

He looks in great shape but that can be deceiving. You could see he has lost a step in his last two fights, it would be worse now. He couldn't pull the trigger vs. Fury and against AJ he had no gas tank to finish the job. Two signs of an ageing fighter. Wlad achieved so much, he doesn't need to spoil that with some half-baked comeback.

never going to happen, at his very best, he would have beaten Joshua, and he came back and was a very old version of his best and fell short

He seemed to have a hard time getting his shots off in his last couple of fights. I think at this point, he'd risk being a stepping stone.

He is a guy I've learned to appreciate more as time goes on. I don't think I can name 15 HWs with a better resume and I could see an argument for him being as high as 10 all time or so.

He could come back and be a contender, but I wouldn't risk it. He is a legendary fighter who went out on his shield and left with his brain intact. In his prime I think he would still be unified champ in the current crop of HWs. If anything I think he is underappreciated and Vitali is a little overrated.

I want him to come back, I miss him

its BS he retired

I want him to come back, I miss him

its BS he retired
He's in his 40s and lost two in a row to the new guard. What do you think he's going to do?

He’ll ALWAYS be in the gym and sparring. He loves staying in shape.

I wanted to see the Fury rematch because I feel if Wlad even threw like 5 more punches a round a may have won since that fight way awful.

But I want Wlad running AIBA or an equivalent. He’s the ambassador for the Olympic boxing program for Tokyo, which is a start.
Wlad is one of like 10 or however many Tokyo Olympic ambassadors. Lomachenko is as well.

There's not a lot you can really say about Wlad that is that bad. Seems like a class act.
he can fight b- level guys...i think he can honestly beat Deontay...its a matter of who lands first

he would lose to Fury and Joshua again but everyone else 50/50

Not sure how many times Wlad needs to say he is retired before people believe it?

Also, there is a big difference in this sport between looking good enough and still being good enough.

Wlad's time has passed and thankfully he seems to be well aware of the fact.

Not sure how many times Wlad needs to say he is retired before people believe it?

Also, there is a big difference in this sport between looking good enough and still being good enough.

Wlad's time has passed and thankfully he seems to be well aware of the fact.
do you think it eats up Wlad that he never was able to surpass Lennox in terms of legacy?

he can fight b- level guys...i think he can honestly beat Deontay...its a matter of who lands first

he would lose to Fury and Joshua again but everyone else 50/50
I thought he looked to be struggling to let his right hand go a lot vs Joshua and Fury. At this point, I can't see he does much to enhance his legacy by beating second tier guys. His name alone won't allow him to stick to b level guys for long.

I thought he looked to be struggling to let his right hand go a lot vs Joshua and Fury. At this point, I can't see he does much to enhance his legacy by beating second tier guys. His name alone won't allow him to stick to b level guys for long.
their has been talks that he wants to try and beat Foreman's record as oldest champ 45 years old

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back