1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Yet more insane liberal behaviour #BlackBrunchNYC

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by goldennirvana, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Pem123 Red Belt

well you said yourself its was a "nice vid" and want it to happen more.

meaning you like people to be force to care and restaurant to have to deal with this shit.

people have the right to protest for anything just not in my property/business. and as long as it doesn't take my and other people freedom.

2. Jukai Silver Belt

Sorry your Eggs Benedict was yelled at for a whole four minutes.

3. TheFirstEMP Overdone and dry! Platinum Member

I posted this in the other thread that got locked, just as this one will.

This movement is one big hypocritical and pathetic joke.

4. spamking Click, click, boom! Platinum Member

Regardless of how long it lasted I think I'm safe in saying that very few people would want deal with something like this at any point in their day.

All stuff like this does IMO is alienate the vast majority of people a group is trying to reach. You want to educate me? Hold a community forum to discuss it. If I want to be educated I'll show up.

5. Breakitdown RINGS Platinum Member

LMAO @ this logical leap. The fact that I'd like to see this message spread means that I also believe that people should be "forced" to care about it? LOL! Take an introductory logic course and get laughed out of the class with this low-rent analysis.

You can care about whatever the hell you want and you obviously harbor an enormous bias towards this message and the people spreading it, but I could care less about your views. I'm simply stating the FACT that you are saying all that needs to be said when you nitpick this situation, you EXPOSE your true feelings with every post you make LOL!

6. The Clamburglar Burglin' is my game.

How long does it have to be before I can be rightfully annoyed?

Please tell me.

7. AgeofEmpires2** Silver Belt

They should focus on fixing their own communities and maybe then they can be sitting down at brunch rather than acting like a SJW circus group for the audience.

8. Pem123 Red Belt

hey, you say you like what happen in this vid, thats mean you like the message to spread this way. and this is forcing.

i don't care about the message, as long it doesn't take anyone freedom. i don't mind.

its not the message i have problem with its the way they spread it.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  9. Like A Bas Brown Belt

No. You don't get it, and further, you're not supposed to. Don't worry about it.

10. Hollywood Nicky Banned Banned

right, because "they" are not as american or as important as you. "they" are "others."

11. MasterSeagal Brown Belt

Aren't they just going after an easy target? not particularly admirable.

By comparison this is what happened when Indians rose up against the British:

[​IMG]

12. Son of Werdum Banned Banned

Hard to fix your own community when you cannot step outside without being shot in the back by a white cop.

13. PainIsLIfe Steel Belt

I'm not worried about it, but I do get it:

People are supposed to pretend that police are systematically killing minorities for shits and giggles; even though the evidence doesn't show that to be true.

We're also supposed to interrupt our daily routine to allow idiots to vocalize their displeasure with the police when there aren't any police where we are at - wouldn't that be better achieved at the local PD or Town Hall since after all you claim that they aren't trying to gain supporters for their "movement".

And lastly we are supposed to agree that we need more protest like the vid in the OP, but that protest like the one below are evil.

[​IMG]

14. AgeofEmpires2** Silver Belt

Yea, these protesters are so brave they probably wear bullet proof vests everywhere they go.

15. Possum Jenkins Great Replacement Belt

Filling out blank ballots in Pennsylvania
    I think I said this in the thread that got deleted so I'll say it again:

"Gaining sympathy" is a goal, but not the main goal of these protests. The main goals are to change police policy and practice. Tell them that they're tired of the harassment and violence and they demand change. And it's already bearing some fruit because I've read that some police departments are implementing Go Pros in their gear. This is one step.

And history is absolutely chock full of civil disobedience and agitation of this kind and much, much worse. When people feel a certain type of injustice has been carried out, they're outraged and take to the streets. Go figure.

Pretty much every civil or labor right we enjoy has been won thanks to struggle and protest that involved "annoying" regular people that were going about their business.

16. Greco_Wiz Brown Belt

Lol at thinking these "protestors" have jobs.

17. sangreporsangre Gold Belt

For you bleeding heart types, if a bunch of pro-life protesters invaded your brunch with pictures of dead fetuses, you would be on here crying.

18. Greco_Wiz Brown Belt

Or raped by a black thug... See, two can play dumb games.

19. Pem123 Red Belt

no, this is different.

if let say you march with a million man to white house and demand "justice". and other people will be affected but you are not attacking them personally.

this is totally different case, they actually targeted a restaurant and thier customers who has nothing to do with this.

its different when you accidentally disturb many people for your protest, then when you actually attacking someone who seems doesn't care about your cause/

20. sickc0d3r Silver Belt

Wait... black people don't eat brunch?