Yet more insane liberal behaviour #BlackBrunchNYC

Am I supposed to feel sorry for black people now that a bunch of racist assholes are going around harassing white people?

Well duuuh . . . nothing wins people over to your cause like harassment. :icon_lol:

They need better numbers and maybe they won't feel so desperate to target a restaurant. If they had thousands of people and maybe some celebrity support through the media, then they can establish themselves as a legit protest group. At the moment they're a hand full of people who are resorting to shouting in a restaurant. Not a good look imo.

They will do what is always done in history. They will choose whether to support the movement for anti-racism and freedom, or they will choose to be on the side of the state and the elite.

Just forcing people to make that choice is a victory. We can't measure ethics of a movement by whether or not it succeeds.

Throughout history many rebellions resulted in slaughter by the state/crown, but those movements, in retrospect, were correct and were the seeds of things that eventually changed the world for the better.

This. Refreshing to see posts from people who understand protest.

They will do what is always done in history. They will choose whether to support the movement for anti-racism and freedom, or they will choose to be on the side of the state and the elite.

Just forcing people to make that choice is a victory. We can't measure ethics of a movement by whether or not it succeeds.

Throughout history many rebellions resulted in slaughter by the state/crown, but those movements, in retrospect, were correct and were the seeds of things that eventually changed the world for the better.

If those were segregated cafes then I'd agree, but all their doing is aggravating random people that already know the high profile cases those kids are spouting on about and who are probably aware of the true circumstances around those deaths.

This kind of activity will lead to MORE police confrontations. You see, business owners will assert that this activity is disrupting their business. It's probably already illegal. Who's going to establish order? Well, the police.

I think the whole thing is promoted to cause more confrontations. It may get ugly.

Are you suggesting that you support reducing discrimination by police and efforts to take police killings seriously by the legal system but you just think that they're going about it wrong? I got the impression that you opposed the protesters' goals, which would mean that you being disturbed by their actions is a good thing.

This. Refreshing to see posts from people who understand protest.

Isn't the point of organizing and protesting supposed to be to gain more people to your cause? Cause I'm pretty sure that they gained no one with that.

So you are worried about the freedom of upper middle class people to have brunch over the freedom of black people to not be murdered by the police?

That's just proof we need more movements like this, but even more radical.

I am worried about everyday people's right to have lunch without a bunch of people coming in and disturbing them and everyday business owners' right to not have his business interrupted with other people's problems, yes.

If you have a problem with the government, go picket a government building. You know, something logical.

The idea that you are going to gain sympathy by inconveniencing the people you are trying to convince is completely idiotic. It just makes them want you to go away. Just like when a Jehovah's Witness knocks on your door.

Nice vid. Wouldn't mind seeing more of this happening nationwide - the more people being exposed to this message the better.

dude, im not mad, is the caps lock scares you.

no i care about every freedom of every people, but for example Andy are angry against Tommen for stealing his lunch, and to resolves this Andy punches Tyrion in the face so that Tyrion followed him to punch Tommen in the face.

you see how stupid that Andy action are, well this protester are doing the same.

those people deserve to eat their lunch freely and peacefully. and the restaurant deserve to conduct their Business as usual.

LMAO. You "care" about black people's freedom so long as it doesn't inconvenience you in even the smallest of ways. The fact that you are complaining about this speaks VOLUMES about your true ideology/feelings regardless of what you say.

I am worried about everyday people's right to have lunch without a bunch of people coming in and disturbing them and everyday business owners' right to not have his business interrupted with other people's problems, yes.

If you have a problem with the government, go picket a government building. You know, something logical.

The idea that you are going to gain sympathy by inconveniencing the people you are trying to convince is completely idiotic. It just makes them want you to go away. Just like when a Jehovah's Witness knocks on your door.

Oh chill yourself. It is literally four minutes and thirty seconds. It's hardly a disturbance. Some will educate themselves, others will see what they can do to make it go away, but this isn't akin to shutting down the shop. Relax on the business rights nonsense.

LMAO. You "care" about black people's freedom so long as it doesn't inconvenience you in even the smallest of ways. The fact that you are complaining about this speaks VOLUMES about your true ideology/feelings regardless of what you say.

as long as it doesn't take away my freedom yes.

you do realize people have the right to not care about this cause.

and this isn't accidental, is not like the march towards white house and people got stuck in trafic, this is a direct attack to whoever eat at that restaurant and the restaurant itself.

Nice vid. Wouldn't mind seeing more of this happening nationwide - the more people being exposed to this message the better.

a lot of my activist friend would love to tell his newest project over your dinner, which would competly ruined it.

they would show you pic about something that make you losses your appetite, but thats okay right ? those people are more endangered that Black people in America.

Oh chill yourself. It is literally four minutes and thirty seconds. It's hardly a disturbance. Some will educate themselves, others will see what they can do to make it go away, but this isn't akin to shutting down the shop. Relax on the business rights nonsense.

Sure looked like a disturbance to me.

You can go ahead and chill yourself.

as long as it doesn't take away my freedom yes.

you do realize people have the right to not care about this cause.

and this isn't accidental, is not like the march towards white house and people got stuck in trafic, this is a direct attack to whoever eat at that restaurant and the restaurant itself.

Don't think I ever said that you don't have the right to not care about the cause LMAO! Strawmanning is the hallmark of desperation. I'm saying that the fact that you are nitpicking this situation speaks VOLUMES about your true feelings/ideology deep down regarding the message and the people spreading it LOL! You have already given away your hand, no need to back track now.

Back