1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Yet more insane liberal behaviour #BlackBrunchNYC

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by goldennirvana, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Workers United Black Belt

No, not when the state "forces" black people to die. But something tells me you'd don't care about that.

But God forbid some upper class class idiots have their brunch interrupted.

2. Pem123 Red Belt

all freedom matters to me, those people deserve to eat Dinner with peace and if you are against that that just wrong.

AND WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT 100,000 PEOPLE MARCHING TOWARDS WHITE HOUSE TO SUPPORT THEIR CAUSES, WE TALKING ABOUT A DIRECT ATTACK TO PEOPLE WHO EAT DINNER AT A RESTAURANT !!!!! its just so weird that we even discussing about this.

3. goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

Oh the irony. LOL

4. HugeMember Stupid F*cker

My issue is they are targeting the wrong people. Police brutality is an issue with the police. As far as I know no-one being harassed brutalized anyone.

5. Workers United Black Belt

There are tons of grassroots organizations in the black community that, on a daily basis, address gang violence and attempt to create alternative paths for people. These organizations do not get money from the state and are community based. These are issues of poverty and what occur when you get parts of a community to believe that they have nothing to live for.

There are many anti-violence, anti-gang organizations who work tirelessly to address these issues and get little outside help, or even media coverage. When you turn on the news you just hear about deaths and shootings, and not people who are working to do something about it.

I was pointing out the inherent racism of the police as an institution and indexing its historical roots. I don't expect you to be intelligent enough to realize that.

6. HugeMember Stupid F*cker

Yes, the "state" did that.

Yes, the use of the term, "upper class idiot" speaks volumes to your mindset. They're the enemy, right?

7. Pem123 Red Belt

all freedoms matters, those "upper class" who for no reason you called Idiot deserves to eat their dinner peacefully, and people who walk on the street who are law abiding citizen deserve to be safe as well.

both right are equally matter, i agree we must have priority. if you march to government building and the result of that someone right got taken, its still tolerable for me as long the situation is really bad.

but this is direct attack against PEOPLE WHO EAT THEIR DINNER !!!!!, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE SOME RANDOM PEOPLE COME TO YOU DURING YOUR DINNER AND SPEAK ABOUT THEIR PROBLEMS.

8. RIPWarrior Banned Banned

Am I supposed to feel sorry for black people now that a bunch of racist assholes are going around harassing white people?

9. Workers United Black Belt

I get it. You care more about upper middle class people being able to eat brunch than about police murder of black people.

If you don't like it, get out of this thread then.

10. Workers United Black Belt

It is not just an issue with the police. It is also an issue that large sections of the US population do not see this as a problem worth doing something about. This is part of what the demonstrators are addressing.

11. Pem123 Red Belt

dude, im not mad, is the caps lock scares you.

no i care about every freedom of every people, but for example Andy are angry against Tommen for stealing his lunch, and to resolves this Andy punches Tyrion in the face so that Tyrion followed him to punch Tommen in the face.

you see how stupid that Andy action are, well this protester are doing the same.

those people deserve to eat their lunch freely and peacefully. and the restaurant deserve to conduct their Business as usual.

12. HugeMember Stupid F*cker

Yeah, I get it. Everyone deserves to be brutalized if they don't "do something" (to your satisfaction) about your cause.

13. Adamant GOLD BELT

Someone grab a flame thrower.

14. Adamant GOLD BELT

15. genecop Gold Belt

Bunch of Tarts who should be at work instead of disturbing business.....

16. Workers United Black Belt

Either you are comparing people having their brunch interrupted to black people being murdered by the state, which demonstrates clear anti-blackness, or you are just trolling.

17. HugeMember Stupid F*cker

That's a nice straw-man. You have an aggression towards those who don't behave in the manner you like.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  18. Billthebutcher2 Green Belt

yup

19. Starck Black Belt

...as if disrupting someone's meal is going to gain their sympathy for a cause. These people have nothing better to do.

20. genecop Gold Belt

Incubate? Back to school for you....