Yet more insane liberal behaviour #BlackBrunchNYC

Yes, "forcing" people to do things is always a victory.

No, not when the state "forces" black people to die. But something tells me you'd don't care about that.

But God forbid some upper class class idiots have their brunch interrupted.

So you are worried about the freedom of upper middle class people to have brunch over the freedom of black people to not be murdered by the police?

That's just proof we need more movements like this, but even more radical.

all freedom matters to me, those people deserve to eat Dinner with peace and if you are against that that just wrong.

AND WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT 100,000 PEOPLE MARCHING TOWARDS WHITE HOUSE TO SUPPORT THEIR CAUSES, WE TALKING ABOUT A DIRECT ATTACK TO PEOPLE WHO EAT DINNER AT A RESTAURANT !!!!! its just so weird that we even discussing about this.

So your stance is that we shouldn't stand up for what we think is right if we believe it might result in police confrontations? If so, then aren't you just arguing for a form of fascism?

My issue is they are targeting the wrong people. Police brutality is an issue with the police. As far as I know no-one being harassed brutalized anyone.

Yes, exactly. Black folk can kill each other by the thousands every year and no hashtag #BlackLivesMatter... but when a white cop (apparently it wouldn't have been as bad if he'd been black) kills a black kid, then suddenly 'black lives matter'. Let's just overlook the entire 'gangsta rap' culture that promotes the killing of young black men, too.

There are tons of grassroots organizations in the black community that, on a daily basis, address gang violence and attempt to create alternative paths for people. These organizations do not get money from the state and are community based. These are issues of poverty and what occur when you get parts of a community to believe that they have nothing to live for.

There are many anti-violence, anti-gang organizations who work tirelessly to address these issues and get little outside help, or even media coverage. When you turn on the news you just hear about deaths and shootings, and not people who are working to do something about it.

Every civilized country has a police force. Utterly retarded argument. And there's black areas the police won't even go in the USA because it's so violent. Certain parts of Detroit for example.

I was pointing out the inherent racism of the police as an institution and indexing its historical roots. I don't expect you to be intelligent enough to realize that.

No, not when the state "forces" black people to die. But something tells me you'd don't care about that.

But God forbid some upper class class idiots have their brunch interrupted.

all freedoms matters, those "upper class" who for no reason you called Idiot deserves to eat their dinner peacefully, and people who walk on the street who are law abiding citizen deserve to be safe as well.

both right are equally matter, i agree we must have priority. if you march to government building and the result of that someone right got taken, its still tolerable for me as long the situation is really bad.

but this is direct attack against PEOPLE WHO EAT THEIR DINNER !!!!!, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE SOME RANDOM PEOPLE COME TO YOU DURING YOUR DINNER AND SPEAK ABOUT THEIR PROBLEMS.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for black people now that a bunch of racist assholes are going around harassing white people?

all freedom matters to me, those people deserve to eat Dinner with peace and if you are against that that just wrong.

AND WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT 100,000 PEOPLE MARCHING TOWARDS WHITE HOUSE TO SUPPORT THEIR CAUSES, WE TALKING ABOUT A DIRECT ATTACK TO PEOPLE WHO EAT DINNER AT A RESTAURANT !!!!! its just so weird that we even discussing about this.

I get it. You care more about upper middle class people being able to eat brunch than about police murder of black people.

If you don't like it, get out of this thread then.

My issue is they are targeting the wrong people. Police brutality is an issue with the police. As far as I know no-one being harassed brutalized anyone.

It is not just an issue with the police. It is also an issue that large sections of the US population do not see this as a problem worth doing something about. This is part of what the demonstrators are addressing.

I get it. You care more about upper middle class people being able to eat brunch than about police murder of black people.

If you don't like it, get out of this thread then.

dude, im not mad, is the caps lock scares you.

no i care about every freedom of every people, but for example Andy are angry against Tommen for stealing his lunch, and to resolves this Andy punches Tyrion in the face so that Tyrion followed him to punch Tommen in the face.

you see how stupid that Andy action are, well this protester are doing the same.

those people deserve to eat their lunch freely and peacefully. and the restaurant deserve to conduct their Business as usual.

It is not just an issue with the police. It is also an issue that large sections of the US population do not see this as a problem worth doing something about. This is part of what the demonstrators are addressing.

Yeah, I get it. Everyone deserves to be brutalized if they don't "do something" (to your satisfaction) about your cause.

Someone grab a flame thrower.

Bunch of Tarts who should be at work instead of disturbing business.....

Yeah, I get it. Everyone deserves to be brutalized if they don't "do something" (to your satisfaction) about your cause.

Either you are comparing people having their brunch interrupted to black people being murdered by the state, which demonstrates clear anti-blackness, or you are just trolling.

Either you are comparing people having their brunch interrupted to black people being murdered by the state, which demonstrates clear anti-blackness, or you are just trolling.

That's a nice straw-man. You have an aggression towards those who don't behave in the manner you like.

Last edited:
These demonstrations are fantastic because they stand up for anti-racism in spaces that usually incubate themselves from the realities of police brutality.

They are going straight to an often privileged audience, the same audience whose livelihoods are usually the product of oppression around the world. The American legacy of anti-blackness is like the main way that race is formed and that people's labor is kept in line and in check. It's the main way that poverty and brutality is rationalized and explained away in the American imaginary.

With these demonstrations, certain audiences can no longer completely ignore what is going on.

yup

...as if disrupting someone's meal is going to gain their sympathy for a cause. These people have nothing better to do.

Incubate? Back to school for you....

Back