Yet more insane liberal behaviour #BlackBrunchNYC

These black peoples should get charged with hate crime.

Ferguson protesters doing their best to win support for their cause

https://screen.yahoo.com/ferguson-protesters-disrupt-mlk-day-181225499.html

Protesters upset over the shooting of Michael Brown and the events in Ferguson disrupted a Martin Luther King Jr. Day event held at Harris-Stowe State University, a historically black university in St. Louis. According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, about two dozen protesters stormed into an auditorium where the observance was being held carrying an upside down flag and chanting “No Justice, No Peace.” They also taunted students and clergy members in attendance, accusing them of being part of the “establishment." Shaquell Humphries, a freshman at Harris-Stowe, told the paper, “They came in here being so very disrespectful. There are old folks and little kids in that auditorium and the protesters started cussing.”

A bunch of these idiots were blocking 99 today in Seattle.

A bunch of these idiots were blocking roads today in Seattle.

Do you guys think there's gonna be any serious, long lasting blowback generated from this new movement? I really don't see how blacks and white liberals doing their best to witch hunt regular white people is a winning strategy.

In all honesty I think they are setting themselves back a great deal.

interrupting lunches is surely going to empower them :rolleyes:

They're just whining to whine. I really don't know anyone that still feels pissed about this.

Plus, did you not see the game last night?

Do you guys think there's gonna be any serious, long lasting blowback generated from this new movement? I really don't see how blacks and white liberals doing their best to witch hunt regular white people is a winning strategy.

In all honesty I think they are setting themselves back a great deal.
Maybe they'll eventually get jobs.

Back