Yet more insane liberal behaviour #BlackBrunchNYC

every race has drug problems. fact is that blacks keep themselves down. hey, me failing and i blame shit from hundreds of years before i was born = much easier than being accountable for my own actions.

oh, only issue that person has with me is that i am black. that is the only reason for anyone to be upset with me.

Not every race has had the CIA purposely pump coke into their neighborhoods right at the time where they were removing good industrial jobs from them.

Also, slavery wasn't "hundreds" of years ago. Jim Crow and lynching wasn't hundreds of years ago. Segregation didn't end hundreds of years ago. Are you aware of historical timelines at all, or do you just talk out of your other end? The US has a history of racism and oppression against blacks that continues. It never ended. People who are ignorant such as yourself can look at the current situation and think that racism was a thing of the past but it has only changed forms.

The US has a history of racism and oppression against blacks that continues. It never ended. People who are ignorant such as yourself can look at the current situation and think that racism was a thing of the past but it has only changed forms.

So, what's your remedy? Ban Brunch?

Lol seriously, at least try to relate to the audience. "In the time it takes you to enjoy your peace meal, ____ number of people were harassed by police

My whole issue with this is there is no delineation between the actions of the police and common people who happen to be white.

My whole issue with this is there is no delineation between the actions of the police and common people who happen to be white.

Oh for sure. This never was a race issue but it was billed as one. They're a little confused it seems

Not every race has had the CIA purposely pump coke into their neighborhoods right at the time where they were removing good industrial jobs from them.

Also, slavery wasn't "hundreds" of years ago. Jim Crow and lynching wasn't hundreds of years ago. Segregation didn't end hundreds of years ago. Are you aware of historical timelines at all, or do you just talk out of your other end? The US has a history of racism and oppression against blacks that continues. It never ended. People who are ignorant such as yourself can look at the current situation and think that racism was a thing of the past but it has only changed forms.

I'm still amazed how easily the human brain can be programmed.

i totally agree. it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE for a black person to make it in America today! Oprah, Magic Johnson, Jay Z, Sean Combs, Jesse Jackson, Colin Powell, Clarence Thomas, Barack Obama, Maggie Williams, Donna Brazile, Michael Steele, Condoleezza Rice, Alphonso Jackson, Roderick Paige,Whoopi Goldberg, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Bill Cosby, Clarence Page, Shelby Steele, Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell, Juan Williams, Dr. Ben Carson, Maya Angelou, Lovey Smith and Tony Dungy, Tiger Woods, LeBron James, Spike Lee, Denzel Washington, Will Smith, Samuel L. Jackson, Morgan Freeman, Russell Simmons, Robert Johnson, Cathy Hughes, Linda Johnson Rice , David Paterson, Al Sharpton, Vernon Jordan, Eric Holder, Clarence Otis Jr., Richard Parsons, Stanley O’Neal, Ronald Williams, Kenneth Chenault and Ephren Taylor are the rare examples and many dont even count because they are uncle tom's

The real proof to show how impossible it is for any minority to make it in this country today are these people.

any other country in the world and they would have either a high government position, be successful businesspersons, or even philanthropists giving back to those who need help. unfortunately here they have no hope. its a shame that brilliant minds like these are held down by evil white people

So you are equating the injustice of police brutality on blacks, part of the legacy of slavery, to a white person getting their brunch interrupted? Internalized racism much?

Well if you are white, and a black dude breaks into your car, you don't have to worry they'll arrest every black guy within a 5 mile radius.

Your analogy doesn't work.

Two wrongs don't makena right, even if one wrong is bigger.

If Al Queda beheads my family, it is still wrong for me to go pull the turbans off local Arabs at the neighborhood grocery store in protest.

Two wrongs don't makena right, even if one wrong is bigger.

If Al Queda beheads my family, it is still wrong for me to go pull the turbans off local Arabs at the neighborhood grocery store in protest.

yes. Pretty much every white person, especially those at brunch in NYC are racist, abusive, murdering cops. Same goes with terrorists at the market.

They feel that their lives do not matter to people, and they have a strong point. The fact that everyone's response is to go back to de-centering black lives by pointing out the deaths that occur in other groups is proof of what they are saying.

"Decentering"? So your saying black lives ought to be at center, and that saying the lives of everyone are important is racist? I guess all those Arabs beat and harassed by NYC cops don't matter because they aren't black.

I love this cognitive dissonance. You campaign around focusing only on issues as they affect your race, and tell others they can't talk about their races or else they are racist

Haven't heard much in the news since they stopped that train from making it to the Patriots game. Hopefully the movement is dying off.

"Decentering"? So your saying black lives ought to be at center, and that saying the lives of everyone are important is racist? I guess all those Arabs beat and harassed by NYC cops don't matter because they aren't black.

I love this cognitive dissonance. You campaign around focusing only on issues as they affect your race, and tell others they can't talk about their races or else they are racist

I think in this case, yes, black lives should be at the center. I tend to go towards the groups that are in the most precarious situation, or have been previously ignored.

And what is my race?

]I think in this case, yes, black lives should be at the center.[/B] I tend to go towards the groups that are in the most precarious situation, or have been previously ignored.

How is saying one races lives are more important than others not racism again?

I'm still amazed how easily the human brain can be programmed.

Did he say yhe CIA was the one removing jobs from cities? Business will move away from crime, always. The execs don't want to be shot by a 134 lb 15 year old while walking to their car. The reason businesses leave urban area is so obvious you literally have to be a brainwashed idiot not to see it.

i totally agree. it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE for a black person to make it in America today! Oprah, Magic Johnson, Jay Z, Sean Combs, Jesse Jackson, Colin Powell, Clarence Thomas, Barack Obama, Maggie Williams, Donna Brazile, Michael Steele, Condoleezza Rice, Alphonso Jackson, Roderick Paige,Whoopi Goldberg, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Bill Cosby, Clarence Page, Shelby Steele, Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell, Juan Williams, Dr. Ben Carson, Maya Angelou, Lovey Smith and Tony Dungy, Tiger Woods, LeBron James, Spike Lee, Denzel Washington, Will Smith, Samuel L. Jackson, Morgan Freeman, Russell Simmons, Robert Johnson, Cathy Hughes, Linda Johnson Rice , David Paterson, Al Sharpton, Vernon Jordan, Eric Holder, Clarence Otis Jr., Richard Parsons, Stanley O

Lol. Forty people.

Proportions, how do they work??

Here's an analysis for those that have at least a high school education:

chart-racial-wealth-gap-3.top.gif

But of course, the argument will now turn from "It's totally easy for blacks to succeed!" to "Ok, it's not that easy, but that's because they're all fighting at the welfare office! Look at my video, there's like 20 of them there!"

sorry. i didnt realize i had to name every successful black person in america. but i do love how guys like you laugh it off as if it makes no difference. i mean being freakin potus is clearly no indicator that you can make it today :rolleyes:

Back