Yet another worthless crappie thread from me

Pook

White Belt
Reaction score
I just want to point out that I think I have officially become obsessed with Jiu Jitsu.All I think about is training and getting better

Little by little.Getting killed still but I realize that this is something I have to go through to get better.Not looking for a quick fix.

Good man, now learn the Jiu Jitsu before the Jiu Jitsu learns you.

a crappie is a type of fish...

have_a_crappie_fishing_day_hat-p148687485543657280u7wl_400.jpg

That's how it starts. Then jiu jitsu becomes a love hate relationship, because your old life yells at you a little bit, an echo in your mind.

It's sort of like after getting married and all of a sudden you see all these old girls friends and they look great....and new girls are checking you out like mad, and you'll have a day when your wife pisses you off, for some reason and you start to wonder if it's all worth it...

But when you get over yourself, relax a bit and really think about what you want....it's her and only her that you want.

Welcome to the club.

Can't say I agree with that t-shirt. It has only improved mine. Maybe there is some kind of joke there but I don't see it?..

Welcome to the club.

Can't say I agree with that t-shirt. It has only improved mine. Maybe there is some kind of joke there but I don't see it?..

The joke is that it tends to ruin one's old life. The life of caring about stupid things, and doing anything other than jiu jitsu.

That and all the injuries, plateaus, disappointments, confusion and domination you face along the way.

You and me both. Jiujitsu is a lifestyle choice

Back