Yet another awesome place in San Diego

Knuckles69

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Yet another awesome place for you luck bastards in San Diego to train.

Source (Rodrigo Nogueira's personal FB page)

BLACK HOUSE TEAM NOGUEIRA GYM.
Opening begin of September
The Gym is 10.000 sq , 28' OCTAGON ,Professional Boxing ring.
2500 sq of mat,and strength condition area.
Brazilian Jiu jitsu for beginners and advanced with wold champ Andre Galvao
...muay Thay
Boxe
strength condition Class
Kids class
MMA
Self defense
wresling
7550 Miramar road , Suite 330
San Diego ,CA 92126

Interesting. Andre Galvao was supposed to lead Atos San Diego. I wonder if the BJJ program will be Atos instead of 'Nogueira bros BJJ'.

andre galvao trains with black house together with the nog brothers, cingano, anderson silva and lyoto machida. Ramon Lemos is the bjj coach of Anderson silva, saw him in the spiders last two entourages. and anderson silva has an ATOS patch in his last fight with chael sonnen. I guess they cross-train with each other. it will still be called BLACK HOUSE TEAM NOGUEIRA GYM.

any info on who will be teaching the muay thai and wrestling classes? also will it be invite only or open to the public?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty good location. Right across from the USMC Air Station and close to a university (UCSD). They should be able to pull a lot of students no problem.

any info on who will be teaching the muay thai and wrestling classes? also will it be invite only or open to the public?

I will ask and try to get some answers.

Our BJJ head instructor (Mauricio Zingano) is close with Soares and everyone over at Black House.

why would it be invite only? that makes absolutely no sense at all.

why would it be invite only? that makes absolutely no sense at all.

Black House in Los Angeles is invite only.

I don't that will be the case with the San Diego facility. Still waiting to get some answers on the other questions.

Dude. This is getting a bit absurd.

Back