Yesterday....

Originally posted by Inha Alistaja
Yeah you're such a dirty Rorny-nuthugger. Cut it mofo!

Again, not sure where this is coming from but ok. :D

Originally posted by DarkRainAngel
Man, I really bother you don't I. It would be my pleasure to ruin every day for you :)

Sorry man, you ain't goin' to get much pleasure then. I just come here to fuck around. You're the loser who is with a slut and has a little tyke watching your girl take nudie shots with her webcam. You get to take this serious because it reflects on your real life. It's a shame...

Originally posted by VOD
Sorry man, you ain't goin' to get much pleasure then. I just come here to fuck around. You're the loser who is with a slut and has a little tyke watching your girl take nudie shots with her webcam. You get to take this serious because it reflects on your real life. It's a shame...

Sorry to dissappoint you man, but your insight into my life is somewhat distorted. It's cool if I bother you, have fun with that, but I'm not lowering myself to the level of those that take pleasure in what you're doing anymore. Sorry though, no nudie shots. :D

Man, I really bother you don't I. It would be my pleasure to ruin every day for you :)

Dude, you really don't get it. You're not ruining anything. You're as worthless as the popcan that gets kicked through the gutter. No one gives a shit one way or another about you...we're just kicking you because you keep showing up.

Originally posted by cybercoma
Dude, you really don't get it. You're not ruining anything. You're as worthless as the popcan that gets kicked through the gutter. No one gives a shit one way or another about you...we're just kicking you because you keep showing up.

Sure thing! Have fun. :D

Watch out, don't get hit in the head with my two cents that I am throwing in.

DRA and Karebear, while I have exchanged words with both of you on occasions, I have never flamed either of you unneccisarily. That being said, I hope you take this as someone straddling the middle of the fence here.

You both seem to be the punching bags of OT. Yet you still continue to post here. I know you might have "friends" in OT, but if I went to hang out with my buds at a bar, and 90% of the people there were trying to start shit with me, damn right, I would take my shit and leave. Now, I'm not trying to tell you to leave OT or anything, but you might want to think about it. There are a million message boards on the internet about any and everything. Find one with a common interest between you two, and go there. Start anew. Don't take any of this drama with you. Take what you have learned from OT and grow from it. (/gay)

And before you say that I am a Bruce nuthugger or a sheep, check my message history. I have crossed Bruce a time or two, and up until recently, AM and I could not stand each other.

The funniest thing about all of this is how I did nothing to start it. Everyone goes on about how I deserve it and how my posts are lame BLAH BLAH. Did you read the rape thread a couple days ago? And you all think I'm worse than the guys on this site advocating rape? That's why I stay. It bothers you all so much that you ruin countless threads in a quest to get rid of someone that will NEVER leave! It's touching really. I know, I know, you'll all say you don't want me to leave and it's nice to have me here to kick around yadayada. hehhehheh. You'll get your wish! :D

hesatool, personally man I've told you I don't have a problem with you. You want to straddle the fence brother than be my guest. I'm cozy where I am. There are a lot of people on here I have no problem with at all, and they'll see it eventually. LET THE FLAMES BEGIN!!! LOL :D

Originally posted by VOD
NO! Don't leave. Who are we going to pick on then?

I'll take his place.

You can pick on me and I'll respond by telling you how much I love you followed by this gay smiley.... :D

Originally posted by cybercoma
I'll take his place.

You can pick on me and I'll respond by telling you how much I love you followed by this gay smiley.... :D

I LOVE YOU :D :D :D

The "gay smilie" suits you cyber...it really adds the hard edge tone to your posts that one looks for in a fighting forum...

Originally posted by lsg
The "gay smilie" suits you cyber...it really adds the hard edge tone to your posts that one looks for in a fighting forum...

:D :D :D

So I am beginning to understand your and karebears relationship now....I had a gay friend back in college who paid a girl to have his baby....guess this makes more sense then the whole "open marriage" thing.

Originally posted by lsg

Yes...that hard edge tone I strive for.

Look at me...I'm badass...nobody fuck with me. :D :eek:

Originally posted by lsg
So I am beginning to understand your and karebears relationship now....I had a gay friend back in college who paid a girl to have his baby....guess this makes more sense then the whole "open marriage" thing.

Whatever you think lsg. God forbid you find out the truth huh? Why don't you try a little thing called....asking?:D

Why don't you guys just leave the smilies to us girls...we can actually pull'em off without looking totally gay in the process.

"The reason no one comprehends how things work is because nothing you do makes sense. " - DRA

"Get off of Rorny's nuts." - Bruce Lovely

"???? You'll have to explain this one to me, my avs have nothing to do with Rorny my man!" - DRA

Understand? You are out of the loop. You don't get what we're saying to you, and yet its obvious. You don't pay attention on here, and therefore we kick you around. This will continue indefinitely because everyone who means anything on here loves making you look foolish.

Whatever you think lsg. God forbid you find out the truth huh? Why don't you try a little thing called....asking?:D

Because my imagination is far more entertaining then your truth could ever be...

I've only stumbled into the OT forums once or twice.

I just wasted about 30 minutes of life skimming over the 8 pages of complete non-sense that ruins this website, it's forum, embarrasses MMA fans, and probably keeps more fighters from participating in the forum.

I'm really taking a shot a the moon here... but are we thinking that some of you might have a bit of a problem? How much of your lives do you neglect by endlessly spamming bullshit and non-sense night after night on these forums.

I have respect for the people that run this site, they cover mixed martial arts events well... but you guys are out of control. It's your life, do what you want I guess...

I know you guys will continue anyway, so carry on I guess. May as well flame me while you're at it... Maybe you accomplished your mission after all... because I'm not coming back. I think I'll go train now.

Corporal B.
-United States Marine Corps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back