Yesterday....

Well I'm anxiously waiting till the day you surpass Shootoking with your posts. To that a happy anniversary!

The great thing about this thread..................noone really give's a fuck about VOD"s anniversary !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DarkRainAngel
There are posters 20 times worse than I am posting "my balls itch" or "so I was jacking off". Spare me your lies.

and i attack those people too. stop being a fucking martyr. everyone knows that i don't discriminate. if you're stupid, i let you know. "spare me your lies"? what a fuckin' drama queen.

Originally posted by animal mother
and i attack those people too. stop being a fucking martyr. everyone knows that i don't discriminate. if you're stupid, i let you know. "spare me your lies"? what a fuckin' drama queen.

ooooo, are you trying to "own" me again? Don't worry, one of your little sheep will help you out soon enough. I couldn't give less of a shit if you flame, but you keep accusing every single post I have of being stupid, when compared to your own I don't see much of a difference. I suppose, I'm not in the "Lovely Family". Continue your useless barrage of insults, I'm not gonna suck your dick or anyone else's to get you ass monkeys to pretend to like me.

when compared to your own I don't see much of a difference.

your lack of intelligence prevents the differentiation. the fact that you completely miss the "pwn3d" thing is also not much of a surprise.

your lack of intelligence prevents the differentiation. the fact that you completely miss the "pwn3d" thing is also not much of a surprise.

Explain the lack of intelligence? Not getting your little bum buddy sayings and crap? I don't read enough of the threads to follow it. That says nothing about my intelligence.

i will let each and every one of your 829 posts act as exhibit A in darkrainangel v. intelligence.

i will let each and every one of your 829 posts act as exhibit A in darkrainangel v intelligence.

Great, then I win. I can't see how your incessant flames and all the crap you post while sucking Bruce Lovely's dick compares too well to my posts AM. Maybe all your sheep think so, but anyone with a shred of intelligence can see the difference. This makes it more obvious than ever that you have nothing to back up your arguments, you're simply continuing it because of who I am.

this is like batting around a bunny. no competition here.

let me leave you with this question. why do you think it is that no one, NO ONE, likes you? even erasmus, who has taken to defending your wife, thinks you are a fucking idiot. is it more likely that every single person on this site is wrong or that you are? think about it honestly and then respond.

Hey. Don't be making such broad generalizations. I have nothing against the dude.

this is like batting around a bunny. no competition here.

let me leave you with this question. why do you think it is that no one, NO ONE, likes you? even erasmus, who has taken to defending your wife, thinks you are a fucking idiot. is it more likely that every single person on this site is wrong or that you are? think about it honestly and then respond.

Considering the fact that I haven't done anything to anyone, your guess is as good as mine. Not everyone hates me, only your sheep. Erasmus is incuded in that flock. Those who believe they must stay on the "Lovely family"'s good side. I have plenty of friends here, as I create avatars for most of them. Your "no competition" remark was only posted to make you feel better. You've said nothing to own me here AM, sorry, but you haven't proven a damn thing other than you're sheer hatred for me and your attempt to create a false sense in me that EVERYONE hates me.

Originally posted by Tiki
Hey. Don't be making such broad generalizations. I have nothing against the dude.

It's ok, he's doing it to get a rise out of me. I know that some don't hate me, and there are those that I call friends here as well. :D

you haven't read enough of his posts

Yeah, he should read more. That way he can see the pathetic bullshit you spew forth and all the threads you ruined attacking me for no reason. You can keep up the same shit, or come up with something convincing. Those who take the time know I'm a good guy, so your arguments are weakening by the day.

Don't go getting comfy. I said I have nothing against you. However, there are only about...ummm...maybe 2....nah, 3 people on here I might call the internet version of a friend.

AM, I've read alot of his posts, and really, I've seen much, much worse from others, so I'm not going to berate him for his.

Originally posted by Tiki
Don't go getting comfy. I said I have nothing against you. However, there are only about...ummm...maybe 2....nah, 3 people on here I might call the internet version of a friend.

AM, I've read alot of his posts, and really, I've seen much, much worse from others, so I'm not going to berate him for his.

Oh, I wasn't accusing you of being my friend. You can be indifferent if you want :)

I was saying that I do have a few friends on here.

Considering the fact that I haven't done anything to anyone, your guess is as good as mine. Not everyone hates me, only your sheep. Erasmus is incuded in that flock. Those who believe they must stay on the "Lovely family"'s good side. I have plenty of friends here, as I create avatars for most of them. Your "no competition" remark was only posted to make you feel better. You've said nothing to own me here AM, sorry, but you haven't proven a damn thing other than you're sheer hatred for me and your attempt to create a false sense in me that EVERYONE hates me.

what is your fixation with owning? never once have i mentioned trying to own you or for that matter have i ever claimed to have owned anyone. i leave that for others to decide. i think you overestimate the influence of the Lovely family my friend. for anyone that gives a shit, i will let my previous posts stand as my argument in this instance. i have stated nothing but facts. and believe me, i have no "sheer hatred" for you, i just think you're stupid.

what is your fixation with owning? never once have i mentioned trying to own you or for that matter have i ever claimed to have owned anyone. i leave that for others to decide. i think you overestimate the influence of the Lovely family my friend. for anyone that gives a shit, i will let my previous posts stand as my argument in this instance. i have stated nothing but facts. and believe me, i have no "sheer hatred" for you, i just think you're stupid.

I wouldn't let your previous statements stand as facts my friend, you haven't proven a damn thing other than your fixation for calling me stupid, and your lame attempts to pick apart what I say and use it as some kind of half-assed argument. Your posts are no better than mine. Read all of them and anyone can see you have posts than would be considered far more "stupid" than anyone else on here. It's a weak-assed argument AM that you can cling to until it comes back and bites you on the ass.

ok dude, you win. you are smart and i am dumb. i can't believe i had the unmitigated gall to challenge your intellect. please allow me to slink away with my tail between my legs.

ok dude, you win. you are smart and i am dumb. i can't believe i had the unmitigated gall to challenge your intellect. please allow me to slink away with my tail between my legs.

Don't be ridiculous! You're the one calling ME stupid here AM. I didn't say anything about you. The argument I make is that you are no better than I, and that no one should hate me for a reason that's not valid. I'm no smarter than you, but I'm not stupid either.

Back