Yesterday....

Originally posted by punkmother
is that a "no" to the full sized cleavage shots?

That's the only one she's done man. I have no problem with it, but it's 4:47am here and she's probably not awake enough to do anymore. I'll see what we can do for ya tomorrow ok?

Take the camera into the room and grab some while she's sleeping....let's see how those thins hang to the sides when she's on her back.

Originally posted by DarkRainAngel
That's the only one she's done man. I have no problem with it, but it's 4:47am here and she's probably not awake enough to do anymore. I'll see what we can do for ya tomorrow ok?

ok, but in the meantime can you post that pic in the complete version...none of that miniturized, cropped bullshit.

Originally posted by punkmother
ok, but in the meantime can you post that pic in the complete version...none of that miniturized, cropped bullshit.

If I had any idea where the full version was! I wasn't here when she made it so I have no idea. I can look, but I can't promise anything.

Originally posted by Tiki
Take the camera into the room and grab some while she's sleeping....let's see how those thins hang to the sides when she's on her back.

Yeah, and get my ass kicked in the morning. Don't think so :D

give it a rest, punk... I sure don't wanna see anymore shots of the pancake titties, and I've seen the headshots, it's nothing you couldn't find at the bowling alley.

Originally posted by skinnywussy
give it a rest, punk... I sure don't wanna see anymore shots of the pancake titties, and I've seen the headshots, it's nothing you couldn't find at the bowling alley.

Joining the rest of the sheep I see? To each his own I suppose. This forum ozzes bullshit anyway, might as well jump in and have a swim.

Damnit skinny, shut up. I'm bored at work here, so I wouldn't mind seeing some cleavage shots without having to leave the forum in another browser window. I'm too lazy to do that.

Please, you'd belive anything to satisfy your own fantasy wouldn't you? Your vendetta against us is all that drives you to respond. You claim to have none, but you're a lying fuck. You have no children, so until you do don't fault me for hating the negetive posts about him. The nausea here comes from your need to get a rise out of me, and spread lies across the forum. I couldn't care less what you were gullible enough to believe, it's not my problem. You get off on doing this. And the "old shit" I refer to is going on about us being the same person. karebear has voice chatted on AIM and has offered to prove to anyone who she is. The combination of the fact that she's done that, you've seen pics of myself and her, should be reason enough to fuck off. But like I said, you get off on it.

ok, let me fuck up your stupid little response one point at a time.

1) i have no fantasy about your wife, believe me. i stated a fact, she fucks another guy. that's right from the horses mouth.

2) i have no vendetta against you. don't flatter yourself. i simply enjoy pointing out the stupidity of others and you keep me working overtime.

3) if someone offends your child i would expect you to defend him vociferoulsy. VOD did not, he merely mentioned him. you and karebear making him a constant topic of conversation means that others are allowed to mention him. if you do not understand this point then you are too stupid to live.

4) i know karebear is a girl. what i said was in reference to the fact that you had mentioned wanting to get your hands on the "guy" who was spreading lies. it was a joke. this is OT. lighten the fuck up.

Joining the rest of the sheep I see? To each his own I suppose. This forum ozzes bullshit anyway, might as well jump in and have a swim.

Hey!! At least my shit's orginal. I'm just a pervert, plain and simple. I'll leave the asshole Tiki for later when that K1 wannabe goof comes on.......or that fuckin chiapet kid.

oops9.jpg

Originally posted by animal mother
ok, let me fuck up your stupid little response one point at a time.

1) i have no fantasy about your wife, believe me. i stated a fact, she fucks another guy. that's right from the horses mouth.

2) i have no vendetta against you. don't flatter yourself. i simply enjoy pointing out the stupidity of others and you keep me working overtime.

3) if someone offends your child i would expect you to defend him vociferoulsy. VOD did not, he merely mentioned him. you and karebear making him a constant topic of conversation means that others are allowed to mention him. if you do not understand this point then you are too stupid to live.

4) i know karebear is a girl. what i said was in reference to the fact that you had mentioned wanting to get your hands on the "guy" who was spreading lies. it was a joke. this is OT. lighten the fuck up.

You're so full of shit. You think that after a month of this crap it's not obvious you have an obsession?

Your stupidity schtick runs thin, especially coming from a member of the "dreaded" lovely family. Considering the fucked up things you guys consider to be "owned" on this site I'm not worried. It's been freely admitted that I am attacked only because I'm "me". NO MATTER WHAT I SAY you will never stop. False argument.

As I said moron, comments about my child IN A NEGATIVE WAY. You're too stupid to hear me so I thought caps would help. Talk all you want about him, but insinuating negative things doesn't fly with me. As I said, you have no children, thus you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

And I would lighten up, except for the fact that I'm ganged up on daily by 20 guys for the SAME SHIT. EVERY DAY. It gets old after awhile AM. I'd like to read the forum for once without a negative karebear or DRA comment. Fuck. Lighten up? Fuck off! You lighten up!

jeez, i guess those pm's to me where you stated that you laugh at all the people flaming you and that you were pulling their strings just to get a rise out of them might not have been entirely true. you seem upset. your punctuation indicates extreme anger. i had no idea i was obsessed with you but i guess i am now obligated to live down to the accusation.

jeez, i guess those pm's to me where you stated that you laugh at all the people flaming you and that you were pulling their strings just to get a rise out of them might not have been entirely true. you seem upset. your punctuation indicates extreme anger. i had no idea i was obsessed with you but i guess i am now obligated to live down to the accusation.

Your attempt at being witty failed. Those PM's were sent a long time ago man, before you started this shit up again when you and I were actually on good terms. Back when you said it would take good reason for you to flame us again. My point is that you continue to beat a dead horse when there's no reason to. You can "live down to the accusation" if you want to, but it's just an excuse to continue getting off on it.

.......and one more thing. I'm not your 'DRA', 'DRA'.

and the arbiter of internet humor has judged my attempt a miserable failure. i will now go into a sylvia plath-like depression and break out the nestle's tollhouse.

get it straight dipshit, you and i were never on good terms. you pm'ed me for a truce and i laid off and have continued (for the most part) to lay off your wife. she really doesn't bother me that much. i zing her now about as much as i do anyone else. you, on the other hand, are a complete fuckin' idiot. the number of jokes that go flying over your head or points that you miss is stunning. i'll say it for the hundredth time, you bring this shit on yourself with your stupid posts. now go run to the admins and tell on me.

and the arbiter of internet humor has judged my attempt a miserable failure. i will now go into a sylvia plath-like depression and break out the nestle's tollhouse.

get it straight dipshit, you and i were never on good terms. you pm'ed me for a truce and i laid off and have continued (for the most part) to lay off your wife. she really doesn't bother me that much. i zing her now about as much as i do anyone else. you, on the other hand, are a complete fuckin' idiot. the number of jokes that go flying over your head or points that you miss is stunning. i'll say it for the hundredth time, you bring this shit on yourself with your stupid posts. now go run to the admins and tell on me.

You think that I care if you spread around the fact that I went to the admins over saaavage's death threat! HAH! I'd do it again in a heartbeat just to burn that miserable fucker. That's the only time I've done anything, nothing else is worth it. You keep going on about how I'm obviously upset. Look at yourself! Jokes don't go over my head if they are meant that way. And I'll comment on anything I please, as you do. You have no more right to this forum than I do asshole. I judge you by what you and the rest of the "Lovely family" do and say, which can get quite sick and twisted. Your attempt to defend by saying I bring this shit on myself because all my posts are stupid is ridiculous. There are posters 20 times worse than I am posting "my balls itch" or "so I was jacking off". Spare me your lies.

There are posters 20 times worse than I am posting "my balls itch" or "so I was jacking off". Spare me your lies.

i wasnt lying, my balls did itch.

Back