Yesterday....

Originally posted by punkmother
dont get all up in a frizzy cause your chick bangs unemployed black dudes behind the bar.

Whatever man. Keep spewing your crap if it gets you off. You're the biggest asshole on here anyway, so I'm not sure why I should listen to your shit. Go get some, get up from your comp for once.

lets not hostile there DRA... I just think you've got a lot going for you and you could do alot better than that fuckin carnie trash that you're supporting... just trying to help a brotha out.

Originally posted by RangerATL
But you're cool with her sending people pictures of her tits?

she's not naked, so why not? I'm comfortable enough to do that. I know some guys are too insecure to let their woman have any freedom at all, but that's not me. We have a wonderful relationship, and she can do whatever the hell she likes, as I do.

Originally posted by skinnywussy
lets not hostile there DRA... I just think you've got a lot going for you and you could do alot better than that fuckin carnie trash that you're supporting... just trying to help a brotha out.

Again, not sure where this comes from. Carnie trash? I don't remember any of you guys coming over for a visit so how the hell do you know what you're talking about? I appreciate the effort skinny, cause it's always nice to help a brotha out, but I'm happy. Not many people can say that truthfully.

So she could hump somebody and you wouldn't mind?

I'm not getting within a klick of her, Tiki. I'm perfectly happy with what I have at home...a woman who doesn't email people pictures of her tits to use as avatars.

Ten years from now and someone will be carrying titties in a wheel barrow !!!!

Originally posted by RangerATL
So she could hump somebody and you wouldn't mind?

I've never said that. That shit was started by those here whom I will not name because I'm in no mood of being ganged up on again tonight. I'd be stupid not to mind, and if I ever did something of that nature I'd be sure not to be left with nothing for myself. This shit about lending her out while I sit home alone is ridiculous. I think too many people on these boards sit home alone at the comp too much. Not including you RangerATL, as I don't mind answering questions.

Didn't I say to quit the bitchin and get some more tittie shots up here? What part of that did you guys not understand?

Originally posted by Tiki
Didn't I say to quit he btchin and get some more tittie shots up here? What part of that did you guys not understand?

Sorry man, karebear's in bed. :D

yeah i wanna see more cleavage shots for sure...i swear i wont fuck her if you post them DRA.

Originally posted by DarkRainAngel
Keep up the old shit AM. I have nothing to prove to you.

hey, the classics never die. btw, you're the one who brought up the idea of finding the guy spreading these lies. it is a well-known fact that your wife has freely admitted on this forum that she is currently fucking someone else. we didn't need angela lansbury for that one. and VOD mentioning your kid is off limits? give me a fuckin' break. all he did was reference the fact that you had one. he didn't threaten to kill the fuckin' thing. if all references to your kid were forbidden that would make my fuckin' year as your wife mentions it ad fuckin' nauseum. until she stops i think it's o.k. for the rest of us.

Originally posted by animal mother
hey, the classics never die. btw, you're the one who brought up the idea of finding the guy spreading these lies. it is a well-known fact that your wife has freely admitted on this forum that she is currently fucking someone else. we didn't need angela lansbury for that one. and VOD mentioning your kid is off limits? give me a fuckin' break. all he did was reference the fact that you had one. he didn't threaten to kill the fuckin' thing. if all references to your kid were forbidden that would make my fuckin' year as your wife mentions it ad fuckin' nauseum. until she stops i think it's o.k. for the rest of us.

Please, you'd belive anything to satisfy your own fantasy wouldn't you? Your vendetta against us is all that drives you to respond. You claim to have none, but you're a lying fuck. You have no children, so until you do don't fault me for hating the negetive posts about him. The nausea here comes from your need to get a rise out of me, and spread lies across the forum. I couldn't care less what you were gullible enough to believe, it's not my problem. You get off on doing this. And the "old shit" I refer to is going on about us being the same person. karebear has voice chatted on AIM and has offered to prove to anyone who she is. The combination of the fact that she's done that, you've seen pics of myself and her, should be reason enough to fuck off. But like I said, you get off on it.

is that a "no" to the full sized cleavage shots?

Back