Yesterday....

How much of your life have you wasted in the Marine Corps?

Originally posted by Corporal
I've only stumbled into the OT forums once or twice.

I just wasted about 30 minutes of life skimming over the 8 pages of complete non-sense that ruins this website, it's forum, embarrasses MMA fans, and probably keeps more fighters from participating in the forum.

I'm really taking a shot a the moon here... but are we thinking that some of you might have a bit of a problem? How much of your lives do you neglect by endlessly spamming bullshit and non-sense night after night on these forums.

I have respect for the people that run this site, they cover mixed martial arts events well... but you guys are out of control. It's your life, do what you want I guess...

I know you guys will continue anyway, so carry on I guess. May as well flame me while you're at it... Maybe you accomplished your mission after all... because I'm not coming back. I think I'll go train now.

Corporal B.
-United States Marine Corps

AHHHHHHHH I'VE BEEN PWN3D!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Corporal
I've only stumbled into the OT forums once or twice.

I just wasted about 30 minutes of life skimming over the 8 pages of complete non-sense that ruins this website, it's forum, embarrasses MMA fans, and probably keeps more fighters from participating in the forum.

This is the Off-Topic. Some of us aren't even MMA fans, we're just assholes. We don't want fighters in here, it'd be cool but let's be realistic...Goto the MMA forum where there isn't this sort of activity.

damn, shit started back up after i turned in. someone is a glutton for punishment.

Bruce, I understand why you kick me around. I stay around for the punishment because there's nothing else here for me to do. If I start a legitimate thread you guys ruin it, so I figure why not just let shit happen right? Honestly guys, I'm not gonna let this shit bother me anymore. I've turned over a new leaf so to speak. Or...crawled under a new leaf. Either way, still don't get what your saying with Rorny. He's the only person in the world who is supposed to have skill in Photoshop? We've complemented each other on our work and have no problem with each other. Cheers!

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
"The reason no one comprehends how things work is because nothing you do makes sense. " - DRA

"Get off of Rorny's nuts." - Bruce Lovely

"???? You'll have to explain this one to me, my avs have nothing to do with Rorny my man!" - DRA

Understand? You are out of the loop. You don't get what we're saying to you, and yet its obvious. You don't pay attention on here, and therefore we kick you around. This will continue indefinitely because everyone who means anything on here loves making you look foolish.

Originally posted by lsg
Because my imagination is far more entertaining then your truth could ever be...

Yeah well, we all have that side. I have no problem with you. If you have one with me have at it. As a peace offering I will stop using the smilies.

Originally posted by VOD
You're a fucking stupid bitch. Shut up now.

Why do I get the feeling that statement was an umbrella over several people?

Originally posted by lsg
Why don't you guys just leave the smilies to us girls...we can actually pull'em off without looking totally gay in the process.

You keep that up, and I'll post a smiley AND your nipple pic.....hahahaha

Originally posted by Tiki
You keep that up, and I'll post a smiley AND your nipple pic.....hahahaha

You should post it anyway...for posterity.

Nah, unlike so many here, I have nothng against lsg, so I wouldn't do that to her.

Since we're going to be serious for a minute...I was only kidding too. I wouldn't want you to do that to her. She hasn't done anything to me and unlike some women on here....her posts are tolerable.

Oh boo fucking hoo....Where'd all this morality bullshit come from?

i wonder how many of dra's 916 posts consist of him quoting someone who just owned him and feebly responding to said ownage. i'm saying 80 percent.

I'd knock the number up to at least 90%...

Look at his posts, he replies to EVERY single comment made...

Back