YESS!!! AND...NEW!!!

See DJ was right to call off the super fight with BW champ;)

Cejudo just cucked DJ and challenged winner of 135 belt at 135

Lol robbery. Also he has to do it again
Mini Mouse is so over rated. He was never legit p4p. Even if he had beaten Cuedo tonight, that wouldn't have changed anything

He lost 3-2 regardless

So happy. 125lb can finally now start to become exciting

Are we really gonna pretend like Cejudo is more exciting lol. You just hated MM for personal reasons or whatever
Henry just called out winner of TJ-Cody while Mighty Mouse was ducking the hell out of that fight. Yea he's more exciting

That could easily be a draw but oh well. Great fight though.
I like mmouse more in this loss. I think he comes back and dominates again

Jesus christ thank god. Mighty Mouse is even boring in defeat. First thing Cejudo did was call out the champ at 135 something MM would never do

tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

I feel like in title fights you have to really decisively beat the champion to take the belt, there should be no titles changing hands on split decisions. With that said DJ fought with too much complacency, he's used to winning and dominating so he didnt have the urgency he needed to take the fight back over, also seems like he's distracted too because of his wife about to give birth.

Yeah, a lot of focus is on bashing DJ right now but you can’t forget to congratulate Cejudo.

He was hungry, came prepared, made adjustments, and he wanted it more. He deserves it.

Great decision

Finally excited about 135 again

It was a great fight: fantastic pace all over, incredible technique from both, and superb fifth round.
I'm satisfied.

Awesome! I am happy that a new age has begun.

How long can he hold it?

Does he win the rubber match?
Happy for Cejudo. Would be surprised if there wasn't an instant rematch though. I'm not sure they would have him go up to fight so quickly for the 135 belt.

Come on, now you're just hating. It was an exciting fight and it got me atleast at the edge of the seat.

nono, i'm saying the division still isn't exciting. the fight was good

also, i see your username. i feel you.

Back