Yes, Wilder did duck Povetkin

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
"BuT PoVEtKIn DiD StEROIds"

but then Wilder flew back home before the b sample was even tested thus forcing the scuttling of the fight and later povetkin was cleared and later wilder lost the lawsuit trying to get paid for not fighting so yeah not the best look

The only thing Deontay ducks is doorways!
download-3-38-2.jpg

So Whyte would beat Wilder? People like to say Ortiz has fought cans but it seems Whyte's biggest shots he’s gotten knocked on his ass and looked like a darted Buffalo.

He’s fought better names than Ortiz has like Parker and Chisora But till when will they have weight? Till Chisora goes into his 15L?

I don’t get all the love for Whyte than maybe admitting he’s a tough dude who doesn’t go without a fight but don’t hate Wilder when you know he can get silly but is a nice dude behind the curtains when Whyte is always just an Insensitive arse-hole...

So Whyte would beat Wilder? People like to say Ortiz has fought cans but it seems Whyte's biggest shots he’s gotten knocked on his ass and looked like a darted Buffalo.

He’s fought better names than Ortiz has like Parker and Chisora But till when will they have weight? Till Chisora goes into his 15L?

I don’t get all the love for Whyte than maybe admitting he’s a tough dude who doesn’t go without a fight but don’t hate Wilder when you know he can get silly but is a nice dude behind the curtains when Whyte is always just an Insensitive arse-hole...

im not a fan of dillisn but he clearly has beaten better fighters than Ortiz. Chisora twice, Parker and Rivas. Ortiz has avoided every challenge until a title shot. Whyte has pretty much fought all comers. Comparing their records is like night and day tbh

im not a fan of dillisn but he clearly has beaten better fighters than Ortiz. Chisora twice, Parker and Rivas. Ortiz has avoided every challenge until a title shot. Whyte has pretty much fought all comers. Comparing their records is like night and day tbh

Yeah but they compare in getting clipped in their biggest fights and Ortiz is a crafty dude. Do you really think Whyte has it in him to evade Wilder or avoid a fire fight and then take all of Wilders best shots? I don’t think he does just like at this point Ortiz gets clipped by Ruiz and it’s why he’s fighting these cans in hopes of another big fight without having to get in there with a top guy. I just wanna see these big lanky mofos fight man.

upload_2020-11-13_15-17-52.gif

Yeah but they compare in getting clipped in their biggest fights and Ortiz is a crafty dude. Do you really think Whyte has it in him to evade Wilder or avoid a fire fight and then take all of Wilders best shots? I don’t think he does just like at this point Ortiz gets clipped by Ruiz and it’s why he’s fighting these cans in hopes of another big fight without having to get in there with a top guy. I just wanna see these big lanky mofos fight man.

View attachment 814168

Wilder and Ortiz need to get in the mix tbh. They’ve avoided most of the best HWs, other than each other their whole career. And us fans are losing out again

I do think Ortiz is a good fighter, but how good has he looked since being off the juice. And he’s over 40 now. We’ve seen the best of him a few years ago imo. I think he’s wasted his career
As for wilder, I really don’t know how he does against Whyte, Ruiz, Parker, etc, because the guys he was defending against were not at their level. I absolutely think Whyte can knock wilder out, and he’s likely to outbox him for most of the fight, whilst it lasts. I’m not saying he would, but it’s close to a 50/50 for me

Unfortunately I just don’t see either of these guys getting in the mix with the top 10, or guys like hrgovic. The way wilder is talking I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s done. Ortiz has a long history of crushing cans, I don’t expect that to change

"BuT PoVEtKIn DiD StEROIds"

but then Wilder flew back home before the b sample was even tested thus forcing the scuttling of the fight and later povetkin was cleared and later wilder lost the lawsuit trying to get paid for not fighting so yeah not the best look
Povetkin fail 3 times to pass a test and they tried to make this fight 5 times. Where have u been. Every time it was another substance too.

Imagine believing that lmao.

Povetkin fail 3 times to pass a test and they tried to make this fight 5 times. Where have u been. Every time it was another substance too.
actually no

Wilder ran home like a coward before Povetkin's B- Test sample.... although Povetkin tested "positive" for the b-sample, he was eventually cleared because they were able to prove the substance he was on, he was taking it before it became illegal.

Which is why Wilder lost the court case

Wilder and Ortiz need to get in the mix tbh. They’ve avoided most of the best HWs, other than each other their whole career. And us fans are losing out again

I do think Ortiz is a good fighter, but how good has he looked since being off the juice. And he’s over 40 now. We’ve seen the best of him a few years ago imo. I think he’s wasted his career
As for wilder, I really don’t know how he does against Whyte, Ruiz, Parker, etc, because the guys he was defending against were not at their level. I absolutely think Whyte can knock wilder out, and he’s likely to outbox him for most of the fight, whilst it lasts. I’m not saying he would, but it’s close to a 50/50 for me

Unfortunately I just don’t see either of these guys getting in the mix with the top 10, or guys like hrgovic. The way wilder is talking I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s done. Ortiz has a long history of crushing cans, I don’t expect that to change

Wilder is a big question mark at this point, no light on what the hell he’s going to do. Hope he snaps out of it. Ortiz keeps this shit up and he better start learning how to make Cubano sandwiches and consider another profession.

Ortiz failed PED test too but Wilder still fought him

i guess Wilder is selective on what PED fighter he faces

What would the reason be? I wouldn’t duck one guy to duck another one that looks as big, scary and dominant...

Ortiz failed PED test too but Wilder still fought him

i guess Wilder is selective on what PED fighter he faces
Context doesnt matter either I guess.

Back