Yes or No...DC would be HW champ if Cain didnt exist

Cause i support Jones and engage in arguments with his detractors? *sips tea*

No Sir, that should not be so.
^^^Today's JJ fans in a nutshell and the reason why the majority of Anderson "fans" disappeared after 162

Super dedicated fan of Jones since only 8 fights/many years after becoming undefeated champ.

Continue living vicariously through others in order to win internet arguments by "supporting" an obviously dominant champ...

^^^Today's JJ fans in a nutshell and the reason why the majority of Anderson "fans" disappeared after 162

Super dedicated fan of Jones since only 8 fights/many years after becoming undefeated champ.

Continue living vicariously through others in order to win internet arguments by "supporting" an obviously dominant champ...

Dont be so petty. It's unbecoming.

i would say so, i would also say jones would be HW champ if not for cain

Probably, but who knows. Match him against JDS to find out

Maybe. I don't think he has the gas tank to do what Cain did to JDS. And I don't know how he'd do against guys like Browne and Werdum.

Yes, but people need to realize that weight affects a fighter. DC isn't the same at LHW, and JJ wouldn't be the same at HW. Beating a fighter who has cut weight to come down to your division doesn't mean that you could then move up to that fighter's division and beat everybody they could, or even that very same fighter at a higher weight.

Maybe. If Cain doesnt exist, then JDS or DC would be champ.

First of all, what evidence do you have that he could "easily fill out to 240-245 with his frame"? It sounds like you're talking out of your ass.

Second of all, the only fight that we've ever seen Jones struggle was the one time he fought a guy around the same height and reach as him. If Jones did move up to HW he would be fighting guys as tall or taller than him, which might be an issue for him.

Finally, he is already fighting in the more skilled weight class, so why the hell is everyone so concerned with him moving to HW? What does HW have to offer him?

Im sure Jon is 215-220 on fight night and with his huge frame he could easily add 20 pounds of muscle.

What does HW have to offer? Who ever holds the HW strap is the baddest man on the planet.

Jon saw Cain Man handle Brock, beat bigfoot half to death and he said Fuck that! Jon cuts weight because he fears Cain, FACT! Deal with it..

He'd be in the mix, for sure. But I also wouldn't necessarily say that HW DC = LHW DC.

I think that not having to go through a weight cut made things a lot easier for DC leading up to his fights at HW. I think he's stronger and has a better gas tank at HW.

hell no dc is over rated. junior dos santos knocks him out worse than he did to cain

Im sure Jon is 215-220 on fight night and with his huge frame he could easily add 20 pounds of muscle.

What does HW have to offer? Who ever holds the HW strap is the baddest man on the planet.

Jon saw Cain Man handle Brock, beat bigfoot half to death and he said Fuck that! Jon cuts weight because he fears Cain, FACT! Deal with it..

This is bullshit. Jones always was LHW, before the Velasquez era as well.

Back