Yes or No...DC would be HW champ if Cain didnt exist

AhuraMazda

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The DC that lost to Jones would have beat Werdum and JDS imo. JDS would not have been able to deal with that pressure. DC would have pushed him up against the cage and just boxed him up for 5 rounds similar to what Cain did. And werdum is just not on his level imo.

Poor guy. He could be champ rite now if it wasnt for a friend.

Shows just how good Jones is though. A 240lbs Jones would be a monster.

The DC that lost to Jones would have beat Werdum and JDS imo. JDS would not have been able to deal with that pressure. DC would have pushed him up against the cage and just boxed him up for 5 rounds similar to what Cain did. And werdum is just not on his level imo.

Then why does he cut weight?? When he could easily fill out to 240-245 with his frame!

a good chance of it. wouldve loved to see him against DC,stipe and the others

Only person I see giving him problems is Werdum or Stipe.

It would be similar to what Cain did to JDS... entirely possible. Then again, JDS could flatten him.

With Werdum... I really don't know. Werdum would need a distance to strike and Cormier could put him up against the fence all day. Werdum would have to pull guard... I dunno Werdum has a fair shot..

that said...

Yes!

Easily. Jones is just a different animal.

The truth is DC would beat Cain if they fought. Flame on but its the truth Cain is not this super hero people think.

He prefers the challenging weight class.

Or he wants to dominate smaller guys. JDS, Cain and Werdum seem like challenges to me.

Are you telling me a healthy Cain is a walk in the park? LOL Also Cormier at HW would of been a whole different fight!

The HW Champ is the Baddest man on the Planet.. If Bones wants the keys to the house he has to move up and fight the Champ. Cain already said he could come get some if he wants to move up. Jones has stated he's not moving up for a while and he could also make 185. Haha

Bones Knows... Not to fight Cain

Or he wants to dominate smaller guys. JDS, Cain and Werdum seem like challenges to me.

Are you telling me a healthy Cain is a walk in the park? LOL Also Cormier at HW would of been a whole different fight!

Jones isn't the biggest LHW, hate to break it to you.

No ... I don't know if Cormier has the cardio to do to JDS what Cain did.

Also Cain has far more reach which allowed him to catch JDS while he was backing up.
Reach wise ... I don't think Cormier can do to JDS what Cain did standing.

Then he also doesn't have CAin's cardio.

In a 3 round fight ... I think Cormier can beat JDS.

In a 5 round fight ... I think JDS wins easily.

Bones will beat everyone he fights.
This is the thing.
Just become a bones supporter or spend years crying as he feeds on your soul.

Lol at cain fighting.

You think cormier with 30 lbs added on is champ, but jones with an extra 30 is meh. This place is great. HW is a joke outside 3 guys. Jones will beat them all once he breaks anderson's records.

Bones will beat everyone he fights.
This is the thing.
Just become a bones supporter or spend years crying as he feeds on your soul.

I dont know how your account is not deleted. I have no words to describe you :))

Back