Yes, I know the DM isn't a reputable news source

It's fucking weird that you are standing by some weird old guys sucking baby's penises and you're calling me weird? @BonesWinckleJones

Anyone else think that's a bit strange?
I just don`t like people spreading garbage like "jews circumcision made by their own teeth",sometimes
i wonder how people brain work but then i just reminding myself you may be uneducated

I just don`t like people spreading garbage like "jews circumcision made by their own teeth",sometimes
i wonder how people brain work but then i just reminding myself you may be uneducated
But you are okay with a person sucking a baby's penis and giving him an STD? Just so we can get this straight. It's a tradition that you think is okay? Yes or no answer, simple answer.

But you are okay with a person sucking a baby's penis and giving him an STD? Just so we can get this straight. It's a tradition that you think is okay? Yes or no answer, simple answer.
no,but i'm reasonable not to judge millions of people by 0.0001%

So when is my turn to listen? I think I can "beat" her record!

its done by small minority of orthodox jews,the purpose is to suck the blood
to avoid medical complications,nonetheless sucking the blood out of wound kind of different than making circumcision with your own teeth,but hey lets spread anti semitic bullshit cuz its cool
yet herpes outbreak here in NY.

yet herpes outbreak here in NY.

~80% of the population has the cold sore herpes, with the vast majority never showing symptoms. Unless you've never have sex in your entire life, you already have it. I'm only surprised there's a 20% of fat virgins who are somehow escaping it.

~80% of the population has the cold sore herpes, with the vast majority never showing symptoms. Unless you've never have sex in your entire life, you already have it. I'm only surprised there's a 20% of fat virgins who are somehow escaping it.
sorry, specifically among the Jewish community here in NY.

The LDS church officially renounced polygamy in 1890 as a practice, but never officially banned it from the church. So even though the mainstream doesn't practice it today, it's still not forbidden to be married to multiple spouses within the church.

That's terrible. There's is literally no good argument for turning Mormon then.

Sometimes their choir is pretty good though.

The LDS church officially renounced polygamy in 1890 as a practice, but never officially banned it from the church. So even though the mainstream doesn't practice it today, it's still not forbidden to be married to multiple spouses within the church.
Das lit

<PlusJuan>
got dubs for saying this more or less

is it fuck anti semitic to be disgusted by this practice and should be easy for non-orthodox and secular jewish people to abolish, condemn, or at least not defend it

i think all circumcision is insane but it's common practice in the US across all groups so all you can really do there is choose not to do it to your own sons

isn't this covered under the liberal logic of "that's their culture!"

no,but i'm reasonable not to judge millions of people by 0.0001%

Those people should be outing and stopping the 0.0001% of their culture that do engage in it. Being silent or abiding by it simply means you've given, in essence, permission to be lumped in with that group. How else can it be viewed?

Back