Yes, derrick lewis by 3rd ko

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if the odds have changed but when i saw that blaydes was a 75% favorite it blew my mind, yes i understand on paper he's a better fighter than lewis and even a bad match up but there are some intangibles here

- derrick lewis can always use the "get the fuk up technique" and it works, he's a bigger man than blaydes and probably stronger

- blaydes doesn't have enough jiu jitsu to finish lewis, so thats out of the realm of possibilities

-if ngannou can ko blaydes so does lewis even if lewis is not as polished of a striker

- and last but not least, blaydes gasses and to be fair he doesn't as bad as 90% of the heavyweights, but if we are sure of something is that he's going to go with a heavy wrestling aproach which drains you even worst. My bet is he controls lewis on the ground for the first two rounds, by the third he doesn't have the strengh any longer to hold lewis on the ground and gets ko'd.

I hope so. I want him to get a title shot against the winner of Ngannou/Stipe.

You may be on to something!

Blaydes was fading heavily in the later rounds against Volkov. He started eating big shots. If the fight went any longer, Alexander could have taken him out. Beast hits a lot harder than Volkov and has better tdd.

I don't think it's too far off that Beast could KO a guy who Francis has KO'd twice already.

Idk man. I think Blaydes is going to do Lewis like he did Overeem .

Why, so you can see him losing by decision vs Jones?
No, to piss Blaydes off.
I am not confident in Jones winning that matchup, but if he does you are right it will probably be with a boring ass decision.

I have a feeling this fight will be a dull one. Contender for one of the worst HW fights in recent memory.

I have a feeling this fight will be a dull one. Contender for one of the worst HW fights in recent memory.
Blaydes Volkov was an absolute howler. If he pulls the same performance here he isn’t doing himself any favours. He has GnP & submissions in him vs Lewis

Depends how bad gnp he puts on Lewis in the first. If he does real damage with it Lewis will fade and Blaydes will be able to dominate the rest of the fight. If he gets him down but can't really hurt him Lewis is going to KO him down the road.

not a fan but i see blaydes wearing lewis out with his wrasslin'. might even be able to GNP the bejesus out of black beast. anyway, if it ever reaches the 3rd, lewis would be lucky to be able to throw a jab.

it would be a totally different story though if lewis lands one of his bombs - those are his game changers. if blaydes eats one, he's done.

Agreed and thats why I am betting on the beast.

Lewis is clearly dedicated to his training now & he still seems to be improving so who knows what his true potential is, but why Blaydes? I feel he's destined to lose this fight...

A guy like Blaydes is BB's cryptonite... he's got an insanely strong & repetitive takedown game & his plan will be to gas BB & slow down the action (striking).

So I think it's 95% likely that this is gonna be a sloppy wrestlefark that embarrasses BB.

The other 5% will be loudly cheering for BB & keeping my balls chilled. I hope he wins via something that shows he's improved his technique, it'll make the HW division a whole lot more intradesting.
interdasting.jpg

Looking at the card its one of the worst for casual names I've seen lol

Back