Yep, a HW is more of a wuss than Conor

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Where are the big boy supporters at, pussies?

Tell me how Conor had risked a guaranteed title shot with a lower ranked guy in nate but when werdum promises (for a second time) and backs out he gets no criticism,

If conor did it we wouldnt hear the end of it, imo Werdum is the little man out of the two

He's old and wise now.

Cleanse the bitterness out of your bum soul. Good opportunity is when Ronda gets her property back this weekend. Go with it and feel the release of tears and love.

You will be a better man; I believe in you. Better yet, Mike Perry believes in you.

Conor gets paid millions of dollars each fight. I bet theres guys in wheelchairs who would step in against mendes or nate or whoever for millions of dollars. Whereas most people who stepped in against jds would literally get killed

Stop trying to compare the showbiz master that you idolise, yet get zero revenue from, to legitimate well-established mixed martial artists. Especially in different weight classes.

Werdum wouldn't get an instant rematch if he was finished then a title shot if he won that rematch.

Special treatment is only for McGregor and Rousey.

He didnt risk the title shot because he took the fight in a different weight class.

Where have you been? Werdum has been getting tonnes of shit the last few days.

Stop trying to compare the showbiz master that you idolise, yet get zero revenue from, to legitimate well-established mixed martial artists. Especially in different weight classes.

Conor gets paid because he draws and doesnt just do one stupid face. Conor gets paid cause he takes those short notice replacements and he has done it before the ufc too.

I love how short camp mendes is quoted as a noticable weaknesss but 1 week jds isnt,

Hypocrits all of you

Conor's mouth has put the pressure on him. He has to deliver. He is the biggest star in the company and has a huge comfortable matress to fall back on if he loses.Werdum can turn down this fight and only little kids cant understand it. Werdum loses to a guy on short notice,he may not get taken care of or get a rematch. The ufc is commited to Conor staying on top. Not so much for Werdum

He's was taking short notice opponents before he was making millions, it's one of the reasons why he's making millions.

Its completely normal for guys to fight last minute replacements on the way up, they have no bargaining power and need to get paid. Give millions to dc and Anderson silva for fighting each other last minute

Its kind of a double edge sword. Conor lost to nate who was short notice fight. He did run it back tho which most UFC fighters dont get a chance to.

I think fighters should take short notice fights and people shouldnt be obsessed with wins and losses. I like the attitude of more fights in general as opposed to sitting on the bench. And if you lose you lose but the company/fans shouldnt hold that against you too much

this forum is full of platinum homos. the greatest wuss of all is tinfoil perry who was too scardies to throw a strike for the whole of round 3

Conor gets paid because he draws and doesnt just do one stupid face. Conor gets paid cause he takes those short notice replacements and he has done it before the ufc too.

I love how short camp mendes is quoted as a noticable weaknesss but 1 week jds isnt,

Hypocrits all of you

And you are into worshiping how much he gets paid? MMA and the UFC are just details for you. You're all about how much Conor makes? I must assume you get a cut right?

Get lost loser.

Where are the big boy supporters at, pussies?

Tell me how Conor had risked a guaranteed title shot with a lower ranked guy in nate but when werdum promises (for a second time) and backs out he gets no criticism,

If conor did it we wouldnt hear the end of it, imo Werdum is the little man out of the two
You date call werdum a wuss? He would kick your $#!t in edmund. He has fought far scarier people then most.. Please stop transitioning everything into a "i love conors undies thread" werdum is a title contender who already beat cain soundly . i never thought cain would show. Now its werdum getting the heat. Womp womp. Should hebeat browne again?cain again? People talk about jds the killer lol.. Lets just realize heavy weight division is the same as when arlovski and tim ruled

Why doesnt Conor step in to fight him? Something something bigger man. Just stop. Werdum fights the biggest killers on the planet and beat most of them. Conor fights midget divisions and gets slapped up by a middle of the road LW.

Why doesnt Conor step in to fight him? Something something bigger man. Just stop. Werdum fights the biggest killers on the planet and beat most of them. Conor fights midget divisions and gets slapped up by a middle of the road LW.

Conor can't make that weight you idiot. That's like me saying why doesn't Werdum fight at 145, he must be scared of the little guys.

Fact is, physically Werdum is larger, right.

but mentally, the most important aspect of a true person, he is Conor's little bitch. ;>

Back