Yeol Romero - B sample positive - Claims Supplement Contamination

Sounds like bullshit.

And he could have got a known tainted supplement afterwards and given it to USADA.

And who the fuck takes a supplement post fight.

That's what I was thinking too. Either that or you just find a "tainted" supplement. Then you go find some much strong designer supplements that are similar to the "tainted" item and take as much of the good stuff that you want. Then later you just haul out this "tainted" supplement and claim it was only from that.
So my point is even with tainted supplements you can't get completely off the hook. The manufacturer should be sued or shut down but the athlete could still be cheating and using the bad supplement as a convenient excuse/alibi so to speak.

Plus the dude pretty much cheats during every fight. I have no reason to believe he wouldn't try some shady business out of hte cage.

His story about USADA is compete and total bullshit. He literally made it up.

No, he really shouldn't. You're responsible for what goes into your body. If your trainer pumps your food full of illegal substances without your knowledge you don't get a get out of jail free card cause you didn't know. It's on you to make sure you're clean. If you can't trust supplements to not be dirty, than don't take them. Heard that lame excuse to many times. If his B sample is proven dirty. He should be suspended. Regardless of what story he spins.

Read what I said again. I said if the substance is NOT on the label. How can you know what you're putting in your body if it's not listed on the product?

How can you contaminate your supplements with a custom, top-end steroid.

I really just want to see him fight rockhold. I hope UFC pulls some corrupt shit to make it happen. A fat check to prove the pills were bad.

Can't wait to see Tim Kennedy's reaction

No, I'm serious. I don't see how that's fair. Supplement business is funny stuff. I'm not saying that's what happened, but if it did I don't see fault there.
Rob, don't be naive. This is Romero's PR move. It's just a really lame, really over-used way of dealing with a failed test without actually admitted you're on steroids.

This has been the go-to excuse for years. It's silly shit.

Thats why in my country you test positive you get banned end of story. It is called taking responsibility. It`s the only way of getting cheaters.

If he gets of the hook because of that they really have an excellent loophole and the USADA instantly needs to change its rules.

I wish my supplements were tainted but sadly I always get the clean stuff.

I honestly can't believe how incredibly gullible some of you are to actually believe he took a tainted supplement and USADA is checking it out. And on top of that, you think he may actually get off if it's found it was somehow tainted.

I'll fill you in.

He didn't take a tainted supplement
USADA isn't checking anything out.
He's totally fucked.

Funny-BS-Bull-Shit-Bullshit-Liar-Lie-No-way-GIF.gif

Oops, we accidentally put $500 worth of designer steroids in this $10 bucket of whey powder. What terrible businessmen we are!

Rob, don't be naive. This is Romero's PR move. It's just a really lame, really over-used way of dealing with a failed test without actually admitted you're on steroids.

This has been the go-to excuse for years. It's silly shit.

Hey I'm guilty of accusing of him being guilty, but I think that's a problem in this country, presuming guilt right away. I'm not saying it's not a PR move, but it is possible that he took something that wasn't labeled. Go to GNC, over the counter supplements with steroids in them. If it was labeled then fine, he's guilty, but if it wasn't then I think that it's possibly not his fault.

Supplement was True Revival Touch, he bought it from Belfort

If USADA discover in tests of the supplement (bought from regular channels, not just testing Yoels copy of the supplement) then yeh, he could get away with a warning.

but they wont just test Yoel supplement because he could have been the one who contaminated. They will need to buy the supplement retail and discover it be contaminated.

So its all depends on that testing.

I think they have to do more then just buy the supplement retail. They might have to look at a specific lot number or something like that cause it might have just been a certain batch that was contaminated.

If I was a genetic freak like him I wouldn't even bother with supplements. Can't improve on perfection.

Hey I'm guilty of accusing of him being guilty, but I think that's a problem in this country, presuming guilt right away. I'm not saying it's not a PR move, but it is possible that he took something that wasn't labeled. Go to GNC, over the counter supplements with steroids in them. If it was labeled then fine, he's guilty, but if it wasn't then I think that it's possibly not his fault.

but the product he tested positive for (apparently) is not a steroid, its a sarm.

You wont find sarms contaminating your regular supplements.

in total on supplement411 there are 7 products found to contain sarms. 4 of those list the sarm on the ingredients (so no excuse there), and the other three all list steroids on the ingredients anyway (so no excuse there).

Stanzolol etc getting in supplements is one thing, Sarms getting in supplements, another matter entirely.

but we dont know for sure what the product is hes tested positive for. Yoel and his manager didnt want to say in the interview.

Back