Yellowstone Live on Nat Geo is a disaster....

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Sound problems, video problems, everyone sounds like an idiot. This chick (who's last name is Wolfe) is hunting for wolves in a helicopter and can't find shit. She's clearly terrified to look down let alone search for wolves.

Overly enthusiastic host: "Is that a moose?!?!?"

Condescending expert: "No"

Overly enthusiastic host: "What is that?!??"

Bored to death cameraman: "A beaver"

Overly enthusiastic host: "What's he doing?!?!?"

Bored to death cameraman: "Nothing"

<36>
Unintentional comedy

Last edited:
Sometimes I wish the Yellowstone Volcano would explode and wipe us all out

Sound problems, video problems, everyone sounds like an idiot. This chick (who's last name is Wolfe). Is hunting for wolves in a helicopter and can't find shit.

"Is that a moose?"

"No"

"What is that?"

"A beaver"

"What's he doing?"

"Nothing"

Unintentional comedy
Oddly, your description makes me want to watch it.

It would take out all the awesome animals too though. We need another black plague
I’d be ok with a zombie apocalypse. Ready for it too.

Sound problems, video problems, everyone sounds like an idiot. This chick (who's last name is Wolfe) is hunting for wolves in a helicopter and can't find shit.

"Is that a moose?"

"No"

"What is that?"

"A beaver"

"What's he doing?"

"Nothing"

Unintentional comedy
Sounds like a ghost hunter show with animals

A live nature show is a disaster in the making. Planet Earth took years to film and it's like 8 hours long. They want to do a whole fucking week live, it's just gonna be people walking around looking for shit.

I'm going to make my own live nature show. "Here's a tree." Walk another few steps, "here's another tree," and so on all the while making up "facts" on the spot.

Turned it off like 15 minutes in. Was garbage.

It's stupid to have "hosts"

Just set up the camera and leave it. When I want beautiful scenery in the background I'll turn it on. Occasionally I might see an elk or bison.

Don't need some annoying dude talking the whole time

I was really looking forward to watching it, then in the first few minutes the feed from the helicopter was cutting out. So I turned it off and after reeading this post I may not watch it. It sounded interesting but I guess it looked good enough on paper for the producers.

It's stupid to have "hosts"

Just set up the camera and leave it. When I want beautiful scenery in the background I'll turn it on. Occasionally I might see an elk or bison.

Don't need some annoying dude talking the whole time

That could really be a thing. Like the old fireplace burning channel.

A channel you just set to leave some wall art on the screen.

Sound problems, video problems, everyone sounds like an idiot. This chick (who's last name is Wolfe) is hunting for wolves in a helicopter and can't find shit. She's clearly terrified to look down let alone search for wolves.

Overly enthusiastic host: "Is that a moose?!?!?"

Condescending expert: "No"

Overly enthusiastic host: "What is that?!??"

Bored to death cameraman: "A beaver"

Overly enthusiastic host: "What's he doing?!?!?"

Bored to death cameraman: "Nothing"

<36>
Unintentional comedy

I've got it on the DVR . . .

Should I just delete it?

Live wilderness is chaos. You cannot expect anything with wildlife. Have they ever seen Jurassic Park?

<WellThere>

Back