Yellowstone Eruption Incoming?

GoldenGlovez

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I’ve been reading all different theories of what’s been going on recently in the Yellowstone area. A quick google/YouTube search and many different reports/findings are up. Has anyone been following any of this? If so, what are your thoughts on the matter?

Thought this thread was gonna be about a Van Halen concert in yellowstone.

Eventually, it is bound to happen. Over the last couple of years a lot of people have been popping up, mainly on Youtube, keeping a track on the data concerning this. I'm no expert but from what I've read there are signs that this will happen sooner than expected. In the end of the day, I don't think anyone can predict the exact timeframe, but when it blows up, we're in trouble, globally.

Eventually, it is bound to happen. Over the last couple of years a lot of people have been popping up, mainly on Youtube, keeping a track on the data concerning this. I'm no expert but from what I've read there are signs that this will happen sooner than expected. In the end of the day, I don't think anyone can predict the exact timeframe, but when it blows up, we're in trouble, globally.
Agreed. What in your opinion would be some ways to help survive it? Head as north as possible, stock up on water and food (long shelf life), etc?

They call me the angel of death, I visited Sichuan, southern Iceland and Kathmandu before earthquakes/eruption's and visited Yellowstone last year.

Realistically though change will always happen in such an environment and it doesn't mean an eruption is going to happen, the timescale as well doesn't mean that much as your just talking averages so being "overdue" could still mean nothing happens for another 200,000 years.

We only have earthquake data for a very short period of time that could just have been one of low activity so an increase probably isn't anything significant. We might have seen the same thing say 200 years ago if data was there.

Last edited:
Well my anxiety levels have been filled for the day. Thanks

They call me the angel of death, I visited Sichuan, southern Iceland and Kathmandu before earthquakes/eruption's and visited Yellowstone last year.

Realistically though change will always happen in such an environment and it doesn't mean an eruption is going to happen, the timescale as well doesn't mean that much as your just talking averages so being "overdue" could still mean nothing happens for another 200,000 years.

We only have earthquake data for a very short period of time that could just have been one of low activity so an increase probably isn't anything significant. We might have seen the same thing say 200 years ago if data was there.
Knowing you’re the angel of death why would you go out of you way to intentionally visit Yellowstone? Fck this guy!

Apparently there’s been a lot of activity in the area recently. I came to sherdog to find no topics on this. I guess we must be safe?

Back