yellow devils

bigsho

White Belt
Reaction score
i just got some yellow devils 25mg ephedra pills from the supplement shop. i thought they stopped making ephedra

search function.please.

ephedrine is legal,it just can't be marketed as a fat burner.it has to be marketed as a nasal and oral decongestant,iirc.

thanks, but i did a search and saw that said the ban was upheld on here..... anyway it is listed and marketed as a fat burner made and sold in the us, i am just wondering how. i also gound 10-20 other companys with similar ephedra products. even some big supplement company's using it now. one is fittnessone.com has ephedra fat burners. just wondering how this is happening. and please no more search button comments. leave that in your own posts. as you can see i do search i have 23 posts in 3 years so i am careful about when i post. i was just wondering how this happens in the open and it appears to be very widespread.

I really don't understand how the ban works, but I think "extract" is now what's allowed? I remember hearing something about that.

I bought some ephedrine around xmas time. It was $150 for 466 doses and caffeine is so cheap I have 500g (yeah, I know) kicking about and will do for a long old time I think

Anyone know a good website that sells Ephedrine? I've had no luck finding any locally.

uninformed? lol

it's your health

What I have heard and read in serveral articles online is that ephedra is safe for ones health when used in the right dosage and cycled. It got a bad rep from too many people overdosing it, trying to get results quicker then needed.

What I have heard and read in serveral articles online is that ephedra is safe for ones health when used in the right dosage and cycled. It got a bad rep from too many people overdosing it, trying to get results quicker then needed.

alright.......

how to buy ephedrine, by EvilF22.

1. walk into any CVS, they stock bronkaid.
2. walk to pharmacy (its behind the counter)
3. ask for bronkaid
4. pay for $6 for a box of bronkaid. you will have to give them your license and sign some form.

you now are the proud owner of a box of 24pills, each with 25mg of ephedrine. now stop asking where you can get it, and do some research on how to properly use it. hopefully you waterheads can figure out how to buy asprin and caffeine on your own.

alright.......

ok, why don't you provide links or information about the sources you used to draw the conclusion that ephedra/ine is 'bad stuff....alright'? It's a discussion board, discuss this using logic and intelligence.

Back