Yellow cards....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You received them for empty posting.

I have definitely been doing that in the Wasteland, but I thought it was allowed. Please let me know if this is not the case. Thanks for getting back to me so quick.

Three things:

1. Can I have my AV like Salbass?

2. More importantly, does the no empty posting rule extend to the Wasteland? We need to know this one. Thanks.

3. I love you

Can I get rid of mine yet? It hasn't been a month but I've been a very good boy. I even went into the HWs and didn't threaten anyone.

I would also like to know why I got the Double Yellow. I've looked over my last 10 - 15 posts, checked the rules, and did not break any of them.

I didn't double post or anything, I'm truly stumped.

So if the mod(s) who gave me them see this, can I plz have an explanation as to what I've done wrong in order to avoid it in the future.

TIA

I believe it's been a month for me??? Can a Mod look into this?!?!?!??!?

Can I get rid of mine yet? It hasn't been a month but I've been a very good boy. I even went into the HWs and didn't threaten anyone.

You have to grease the wheels for that to happen

I would also like to know why I got the Double Yellow. I've looked over my last 10 - 15 posts, checked the rules, and did not break any of them.

I didn't double post or anything, I'm truly stumped.

So if the mod(s) who gave me them see this, can I plz have an explanation as to what I've done wrong in order to avoid it in the future.

TIA

Fighter bashing, play it safe when you dislike fighters next time

Two things, My Dubs should be off and I think I should be allowed in the OT. I see that its private I don't know what it takes to be a "veteran" but thats where I mostly posted up until it was taking away.

man, why can't i post in the OT? and when are these stupid ass dubs that i got for apparent reason coming off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back