Year of Dethrone?

Gutbop

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Let's pretend for a minute that the judges in the Jones Gus fight weren't paid off by Nike. That's 3 champions that have been dethroned this year alone (4 if you go back a few days into 2012 with JDS). Do you think that GSP is next?

Yeah, I'm trolling a bit, but really... I had a lot of faith in Weidman, as well as Pettis. I think Hendricks has got a really good chance too if he can land one of those bombs.

I'd shit a brick if GSP gets ko'd by Hendricks

Let's pretend for a minute that the judges in the Jones Gus fight weren't paid off by Nike. That's 3 champions that have been dethroned this year alone (4 if you go back a few days into 2012 with JDS). Do you think that GSP is next?

dat butthurt

Lol at the idea of Ontario government officials being corrupt. You must not be from Ontario. The government around here is pompous and old fashioned as fuck.

They're a lot of things and like all governments have done some shady shit in the past, but they're not corrupt like Quebec or Vegas

why do so many people think these are creative threads.

I really couldn't care for Jon Jones. But you can't really tell me that you think Nike had any influence with the outcome of the fight? Or is that your sordid attempt at humor

MMA is an unpredictable sport with an incredibly high level of competition. It's actually more surprising when champions hold onto belts rather than the belt changing hands constantly

Just because you post here doesn't mean you think it's creative (or does it?) Well played though Jay.

GSP will not be next. He will win and retain his belt. Last night also proved that GSP is P4P#1.

Well, I was mostly being facetious, but did you see Jones' twitter? Nike tweeted on his twitter.
Do you think a company that big is going to let their champion lose by decision?

GSP will stay champ. Maybe MM and Weidman will lose their titles, but GSP is too good, too dominant.

GSP will stay champ. Maybe MM and Weidman will lose their titles, but GSP is too good, too dominant.

I think most would have said the same about Silva, and look what a wrestler with big punching power did to him.

Yeah, I'm trolling a bit, but really... I had a lot of faith in Weidman, as well as Pettis. I think Hendricks has got a really good chance too if he can land one of those bombs.

You're trolling a lot

Back