1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Year long NFL thread!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by guesswhoseback, Sep 8, 2021.

1. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

No way. Of course they have a chance to show they are totally back to being a dominant team but after the 5 weeks straight of clunkers I need to see more than one or two weeks of looking good.

2. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Last year the TB start was understandable given that Brady was learning an entirely new system. The Chiefs looked like SB favorites the entire year last year and the year before. This year there are plenty of GOOD teams right now, but we are in week 12 and there's literally not one team that I look at and say "Yep, I'm pretty damn confident we'll see them in the final 4 teams." There's plenty I can see getting to the conference championships, but none I'm confident WILL get there.

Tonight...yeah the Saints are hurting. I **kinda** think the Bills blow them out but Saints D generally plays well at home. Payton is a coach that can often win games like this on a short week by just outcoaching the other guy. Gun to my head I'd give the points with Buffalo because I think you're right they'll be motivated and they're more talented (and have a MASSIVE edge at QB). But not a ton of confidence that Buffalo's run D can stop even the likes of Tony Jones Jr LOL. Saints O line are good run blockers.

3. Kamais_Ookin Silver Belt

Before the season started, betting the future under on total amount of regular season wins for lions may have been one of the best bets of the year. They're soooo f'n bad.

Black Paladin likes this.
  4. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Early in the year they were losing but were putting up a fight. They had a huge comeback week 1 but fell short. Tucker had to kick a record breaking FG for the Ravens to squeak out a win. But now they seem to have just given up.

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  5. iGnP Silver Belt

Both tackles are out. Ramczyk and Armstead. Peat has been out since week 7 too I think. Three top end starters out. This can get really ugly

6. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Ahh thought Armstead was supposed to be back but guess not. That's a big deal.

7. PuertoRican Gold Belt

Everyone who was live betting the Under 62.5 in the Raiders/Cowboys game just got owned. I kept wanting to bet the under, but didn't feel comfortable. The line got as low as 58.5 in the 4th Quarter.

8. guesswhoseback Purple Belt

Easier said once the season has already started lol

9. Kamais_Ookin Silver Belt

eh goff is goof it was always a good bet prob

did a small live bet on raiders +160, they look in decent position to win now

10. Kamais_Ookin Silver Belt

ez raiders live bet Win $$, cowboys are frauds to me after their loss to chiefs love fade them.

11. PuertoRican Gold Belt

12. ExitLUPin K

Knox gets the 1st TD lmaoooo

wooooooo. Damn shouldve played his first TD line too but ye never know with those.

Just need Bills win now

13. guesswhoseback Purple Belt

I wont do a 50/50 future wager because Im not willing to risk enough money for me to have to wait a yr for my money to come in only future wagers I ever do is +2000 or more because Im not a huge money gamber so in my eyes no reason to put 200$ on a 50/50 wager or 100$ or whatever the hell it might be and have to wait a yr to get money

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  14. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

The Bills O-line is not good enough at run blocking to line up in the I formation and play smash mouth. Esp against an above average Saints front 4 (even with some injuries). The Bills can have success running for sure with the RPO's with Allen, but they look terrible so far with their traditional run game. I get that they don't want to run Allen TOO much and get him killed, but you also have to do what you're capable of. Their offense can be dynamic when they do what they're good at.

15. Captain Chesapeake Brown Belt

I almost want to bet bills -14

feels like bills should be blowing them out. Saints defense is keeping them in the game

mkess101 likes this.
  16. Captain Chesapeake Brown Belt

And the bills manage to shoot themselves in the foot

exactly why I can’t lay the points with them

hopefully semien gets it going. I thought he threw some nice balls last week, but he isn’t getting good protection tonight

17. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Allen just forced a throw, Saints D gets the turnover. They are hanging in there for sure. Too bad Simien has looked like someone who should not be an NFL quarterback. Not even a backup. Slow to read coverages and misses open throws. They can't move the ball at all if he plays this poorly.

18. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Bills SB hopes just took a big hit. That White injury damn sure looks like an ACL tear. Obviously I can't know that as of now, but as someone who tore mine, that's the exact non-contact torque on the inside of the knee that causes the tear. I hope I'm wrong, but if I'm right that sucks for him and for the Bills. He's an elite cover corner, their defensive schemes take a huge hit.

19. Captain Chesapeake Brown Belt

Ended up taking the -14

I bet semien 2 tds passing pre game at +186 so it’s basically hedging. If he can’t pass for 2 I don’t think this game is close

20. Captain Chesapeake Brown Belt

Or Allen can keep throwing picks and they don’t score again