Year long NFL thread!!!!!!!

I hear ya. Stafford has a lot of experience in cold Lambeau over the years and if this game is going to be fought in the trenches, I actually think the Rams have a stronger running game. Furthermore, the Packers are more heavily relying on Adam’s this year than they did last year. Not that Ramsay can totally stop Adams, but I think it’s a bit problematic for Rodgers to rely on his #2 and 3 receivers in this game, who combined have fewer targets than Adams alone

You gotta take those stats on MVS, Lazard, and Cobb with a huge grain of salt though. Cobb is really the #4 and he's the only one of the 3 that hasn't missed significant time. MVS has played like 4 games, Lazard maybe 6 or so. MVS went off last week vs Minnesota. All are healthy now.

My bigger concern for the Packers is how easily Jefferson got open all day on them last Sunday. The defense had been playing well (we talked about that) but last Sunday was the first time you looked at them and went "Okay...yeah, without Alexander that secondary may not be able to hold up vs good passing attacks." Cupp is a precise route runner that understands coverages like a QB and always seems to get open. Jefferson is gonna emerge imo, he's a really good young WR. I don't think ODB ends up making a huge splash but he'll likely make some key plays as the season progresses. But something tells me this could be a "get right" game for the Rams passing attack. I also think the Packers will move the ball though, which is why it's a pass for me. (I will say that if it comes down to a late FG, you gotta have more confidence in Gay than in Crosby right now...the Packers field goal unit has been awful. They have a new long snapper that sucks and he's responsible for 2 missed kicks so far...not good for the Pack.)

You gotta take those stats on MVS, Lazard, and Cobb with a huge grain of salt though. Cobb is really the #4 and he's the only one of the 3 that hasn't missed significant time. MVS has played like 4 games, Lazard maybe 6 or so. MVS went off last week vs Minnesota. All are healthy now.

My bigger concern for the Packers is how easily Jefferson got open all day on them last Sunday. The defense had been playing well (we talked about that) but last Sunday was the first time you looked at them and went "Okay...yeah, without Alexander that secondary may not be able to hold up vs good passing attacks." Cupp is a precise route runner that understands coverages like a QB and always seems to get open. Jefferson is gonna emerge imo, he's a really good young WR. I don't think ODB ends up making a huge splash but he'll likely make some key plays as the season progresses. But something tells me this could be a "get right" game for the Rams passing attack. I also think the Packers will move the ball though, which is why it's a pass for me. (I will say that if it comes down to a late FG, you gotta have more confidence in Gay than in Crosby right now...the Packers field goal unit has been awful. They have a new long snapper that sucks and he's responsible for 2 missed kicks so far...not good for the Pack.)
Covid toe
https://www.wsj.com/articles/aaron-rodgers-covid-toe-11637725526
edit: i think he's trolling i was just posting bc of the LOLs

Last edited:
Rams now -1

Packers worth a consideration in a teaser leg at +7.5 if this line goes up another half point

Teaser last week lost but hoping it hits this week

Bills -0.5
Titans/Patriots u51
2-team 6-point teaser at -110 odds

Hey I remeber there used to be called a site when I first started out called bettingexpress if offered something called a progressive parlay where on a 4 teamer u could lose 1 game and an 8 teamer lose 2 games and so on does any1 know of a site that still offers something like that?

Hey I remeber there used to be called a site when I first started out called bettingexpress if offered something called a progressive parlay where on a 4 teamer u could lose 1 game and an 8 teamer lose 2 games and so on does any1 know of a site that still offers something like that?

I remember those, but it has been a LONG time since I have seen that offered (over a decade).

I LOVED those. I have recently drowned my sorrows in round-robin parlays. They aren't the same, but closer than a regular parlay.

I remember those, but it has been a LONG time since I have seen that offered (over a decade).

I LOVED those. I have recently drowned my sorrows in round-robin parlays. They aren't the same, but closer than a regular parlay.

Ya I never done a round robin because only parlays I do are extreme longshots that prob wont hit

Covid toe
https://www.wsj.com/articles/aaron-rodgers-covid-toe-11637725526
edit: i think he's trolling i was just posting bc of the LOLs

Yeah he's trolling LOL, he fractured it doing a home workout or something. It can still affect him but likely they will shoot it up before games and the effect will be minimal I'd imagine. I mean, he threw for a gazillion yards and 4 td's last Sunday and didn't seem to be affected by the pain. They lost because they seemed allergic to covering Justin Jefferson, not because the offense struggled at all.

Teaser last week lost but hoping it hits this week

Bills -0.5
Titans/Patriots u51
2-team 6-point teaser at -110 odds

Bills...so schizo. Wouldn't shock me to see them win 38-10, wouldn't shock me to see them lose by 2 touchdowns. They might be the most talented team in the league (or they are right up there anyway) but holy shit to get bullied like that by JT and the Colts offensive line. Yeah, the Colts o line is really good but you can't get curb stomped like that at home and have people believe you're a super bowl favorite.

There are legit NO great teams in the NFL this year. None. Tampa looks to have righted the ship Monday night (albeit against the Giants) so hell...I guess right now I'd make them the favorites to win the damn thing again. Like...who do you actually TRUST right now?

Prob gonna do a retarded action teaser today. Thinking CHI/DET O35 + LV +13.5 + NO +12

Bills...so schizo. Wouldn't shock me to see them win 38-10, wouldn't shock me to see them lose by 2 touchdowns. They might be the most talented team in the league (or they are right up there anyway) but holy shit to get bullied like that by JT and the Colts offensive line. Yeah, the Colts o line is really good but you can't get curb stomped like that at home and have people believe you're a super bowl favorite.

There are legit NO great teams in the NFL this year. None. Tampa looks to have righted the ship Monday night (albeit against the Giants) so hell...I guess right now I'd make them the favorites to win the damn thing again. Like...who do you actually TRUST right now?
I wouldn’t go that far. Every SB team has highs and lows during the season. At one point last season the Bucs looked like they weren’t even going to make the playoffs. It happens. There’s so much variance that even when teams look like shit, their underlying metrics show a much different picture (chiefs, for instance, last week when they were getting a super cheap price)

bills will right their ship. I thought they were slightly overrated but that’s disappeared w them losing two in a row. The jags game was really bizarre. Penalties. Weird play calling. Just not representative of them at all

with that being said, Saints are just severely banged up. Offensive line and kamara. I don’t see how they do anything against a motivated bills team. Good buy low but i don’t want to get involved in a back door cover like the Steelers-Chargers

Last edited:
Swift is hurt, had him ov 64.5 rushing, and the lions are stinking up the field

swift has 3 carries for 0 yards

edit: he’s in a tshirt. Don’t think you can fit pads under that

Last edited:
I know Bears have some momentum on this drive but I couldn't resist a 0.2u bet on Lions +138

Been doing pretty bad on player props so feel free to fade

Elliot 22 rec yds

pollard 19 rec yds

cooper and lamb are out so someone had to fill the void

Favor saints at +7.5

Back