Year long NFL thread!!!!!!!

Top Pick NFL Week 12

LA Rams ML
1. Line value: When the Westgate puts out the spread for all games prior to Week 1 kick-off, they had the Rams as 1 point favorites in this game. The Packers opened as 2 point favorites before early adjustments made them -1.5. Rams -1 was also the look ahead line when factoring in Alexander and Jenkins playing. Both aren't playing in this game. It isn't a ton of value, but value is value. Rams stock is also at a season low coming off of two embarrassing losses to the Titans and 49ers. Rams had a lot going on, with the addition of OBJ and Von Miller, and the subtraction of Woods, so going through some difficulty was expected.
2. McVay is great with extra time. Since he took over as coach in 2017, his win loss record in games with extra rest (games that start the season, first game off the bye week, bye week in playoffs) is a stunning 9-1. 'Nuff said
3. Aaron Rodgers is dealing with a bad toe injury and he's definitely looking to the bye week after the Rams. Check out this quote: "I'm just going to have to get to the bye and hope I can get some healing over the bye week,"
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...e-hoping-heal-green-bay-packers-bye-next-week
4. As alluded to in #1, the Packers just lost Elgton Jenkins for the year with a torn ACL. He was previously a guard that was able to transition to left tackle to fill in for David Bakhtiari, and he did a wonderful job doing so, amassing a 82.3 rating per PFF ratings. The Rams weren't able to get to Aaron Rodgers in the playoff game last Winter, totaling 0 total sacks for the game. However, Aaron Donald was hurt in that game. Now the Rams have added Von Miller, they have a rested and healthy Aaron Donald, and the Packers are missing their left tackle to protect a hobbled Aaron Rodgers. I think this is a recipe for potential havoc in that backfield.
5. Lastly, in my opinion, Stafford has looked hurt in these last two weeks. He missed practices leading up to the Titans game due to back tightness. He's also been taking a good amount of shots in the last two games. He's too tough to say anything, but he was uncharacteristically missing some easy throws. Bye week heals ailments. Let's see if he turns back into a potential MVP
*disclaimer I am a huge Rams fan and might be jaded. I tried to be unbiased here but I think I have a decent beat on this team. I knew I would be betting the Rams after their loss to the 49ers regardless of how the GB/Minn this last weekend turned out. Tail at your own risk

Yeah what’s up with that? I liked him and I dislike most around here lol

You got serious issues if there are people on a forum that get on your nerves that bad where you dont like them lol you must have a lot of back lining issues I wish you the best with that if you ever need any1 to talk to im here for you

Was it Kamais Oikin that requested his account deleted? Fuck! That guy was cool if it was him. That fucking blows.

Was it Kamais Oikin that requested his account deleted? Fuck! That guy was cool if it was him. That fucking blows.
Nah, I was saying that the user initially requested his account to be deleted. Dun worry I'm not going anywhere haha.

Nah, I was saying that the user initially requested his account to be deleted. Dun worry I'm not going anywhere haha.

Ahh okay good, whew. So which user was it that had them delete his account?

He did it to himself. His own request. Should have just had them delete those posts with the unaltered betting slips, and behave more carefully moving forward.

He did it to himself. His own request. Should have just had them delete those posts with the unaltered betting slips, and behave more carefully moving forward.

I didn't realize that's what it was. Yeah he could have deleted the posts himself, I don't even think he needs a mod to do it.

Also really liking the Redskins on Monday night at these odds

Also really liking the Redskins on Monday night at these odds
They definitely have the momentum but tend to crap the bed in prime time. A fan of them told me today not to bet they, not that I take stuff that others tell me with a lot of stock.

Top Pick NFL Week 12

LA Rams ML
1. Line value: When the Westgate puts out the spread for all games prior to Week 1 kick-off, they had the Rams as 1 point favorites in this game. The Packers opened as 2 point favorites before early adjustments made them -1.5. Rams -1 was also the look ahead line when factoring in Alexander and Jenkins playing. Both aren't playing in this game. It isn't a ton of value, but value is value. Rams stock is also at a season low coming off of two embarrassing losses to the Titans and 49ers. Rams had a lot going on, with the addition of OBJ and Von Miller, and the subtraction of Woods, so going through some difficulty was expected.
2. McVay is great with extra time. Since he took over as coach in 2017, his win loss record in games with extra rest (games that start the season, first game off the bye week, bye week in playoffs) is a stunning 9-1. 'Nuff said
3. Aaron Rodgers is dealing with a bad toe injury and he's definitely looking to the bye week after the Rams. Check out this quote: "I'm just going to have to get to the bye and hope I can get some healing over the bye week,"
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...e-hoping-heal-green-bay-packers-bye-next-week
4. As alluded to in #1, the Packers just lost Elgton Jenkins for the year with a torn ACL. He was previously a guard that was able to transition to left tackle to fill in for David Bakhtiari, and he did a wonderful job doing so, amassing a 82.3 rating per PFF ratings. The Rams weren't able to get to Aaron Rodgers in the playoff game last Winter, totaling 0 total sacks for the game. However, Aaron Donald was hurt in that game. Now the Rams have added Von Miller, they have a rested and healthy Aaron Donald, and the Packers are missing their left tackle to protect a hobbled Aaron Rodgers. I think this is a recipe for potential havoc in that backfield.
5. Lastly, in my opinion, Stafford has looked hurt in these last two weeks. He missed practices leading up to the Titans game due to back tightness. He's also been taking a good amount of shots in the last two games. He's too tough to say anything, but he was uncharacteristically missing some easy throws. Bye week heals ailments. Let's see if he turns back into a potential MVP
*disclaimer I am a huge Rams fan and might be jaded. I tried to be unbiased here but I think I have a decent beat on this team. I knew I would be betting the Rams after their loss to the 49ers regardless of how the GB/Minn this last weekend turned out. Tail at your own risk

Game is now a pick 'em. I agree with most of what you've laid out, but even given that I'd hesitate to bet the Rams to win this game on the road. You're betting one good warm weather team to go on the road to a cold environment and beat another good team that's coming off a loss. Elite, veteran QB's don't often lose a home game when coming off a loss. It happens of course, but it's not super common.

On the flipside, as good as Dillon is as a sledgehammer to close out games late, he's not the all around threat that Jones is. And the Packers are likely gonna hold Jones out another week with the bye coming up after. That's a big thing going for the Rams (along with the other injuries you mentioned).

Personally, the game is a hard pass for me. I think it's likely a close, hard fought, one possession game that either team can win. The Packers are at home, the Rams are more healthy. Pick 'em seems right to me.

Game is now a pick 'em. I agree with most of what you've laid out, but even given that I'd hesitate to bet the Rams to win this game on the road. You're betting one good warm weather team to go on the road to a cold environment and beat another good team that's coming off a loss. Elite, veteran QB's don't often lose a home game when coming off a loss. It happens of course, but it's not super common.

On the flipside, as good as Dillon is as a sledgehammer to close out games late, he's not the all around threat that Jones is. And the Packers are likely gonna hold Jones out another week with the bye coming up after. That's a big thing going for the Rams (along with the other injuries you mentioned).

Personally, the game is a hard pass for me. I think it's likely a close, hard fought, one possession game that either team can win. The Packers are at home, the Rams are more healthy. Pick 'em seems right to me.
I hear ya. Stafford has a lot of experience in cold Lambeau over the years and if this game is going to be fought in the trenches, I actually think the Rams have a stronger running game. Furthermore, the Packers are more heavily relying on Adam’s this year than they did last year. Not that Ramsay can totally stop Adams, but I think it’s a bit problematic for Rodgers to rely on his #2 and 3 receivers in this game, who combined have fewer targets than Adams alone

Back