Year long NFL thread!!!!!!!

Congrats Ravens bettors!

I parlayed Ravens +170/Titans +200 live for only $50, and then William Hill gave me a 100% profit boost(??) up to $100, I used that on Ravens ML so I got it @ +340.

Let's go. Makes up for the fucking Rams hook fucking me earlier, a long with the Vikings field goal miss which I never want to speak of again.

Yea I about completely bought out of chiefs -3.5

wheb you can’t stop the run and you’re going up against a better d the writing is on the wall

had chiefs ml closing out two parlays but also hit ravens ml at +250

Did pretty good on the player props

decent profit, was hoping for that middle but I’ll take the ravens win

oline was solid. Villanueva played much better on the left and mekari is actually a solid right tackle

ravens season looking good. They will continue to get better from week to week

I parlayed Ravens +170/Titans +200 live for only $50, and then William Hill gave me a 100% profit boost(??) up to $100, I used that on Ravens ML so I got it @ +340.

Let's go. Makes up for the fucking Rams hook fucking me earlier, a long with the Vikings field goal miss which I never want to speak of again.
Yea I had the rams -3.5 and ended up trying to middle that as well with colts +7

feel like I should’ve had a huge day today but I’ll take finishing in the green any time

The ravens played well but let’s not get it twisted. Their offense is anemic and one dimensional when they’re playing a real defense. Their D stepped up and made a play when they needed to and good on the rookie for it but to say you knew the Ravens were going to win when it was 1st and 10 at the 2 minute warning and Chiefs were driving is silly. The Chiefs are in deep shit if Mahomes is going to have to outscore everyone every game. Fun game to watch though, I paid 1000 bucks for that nail biter Lmao

The ravens played well but let’s not get it twisted. Their offense is anemic and one dimensional when they’re playing a real defense. Their D stepped up and made a play when they needed to and good on the rookie for it but to say you knew the Ravens were going to win when it was 1st and 10 at the 2 minute warning and Chiefs were driving is silly. The Chiefs are in deep shit if Mahomes is going to have to outscore everyone every game. Fun game to watch though, I paid 1000 bucks for that nail biter Lmao
Oh I didn’t, but in the third quarter when the chiefs were up 11 and the ravens were driving I felt ravens were going to win. Just a gut feeling. Glad I went with it lol

As a ravens fan it was great but I would’ve won more had the chiefs pulled it out. I didn’t like the idea of leaving the game up to the kicker. I would’ve went for the throat there and tried to score but hey, I’m sitting here in my arm chair. What do I know?

I got in a huge argument with someone earlier that tried to sell me on the fact that the Chiefs defense were in championship form, and would hold Bmore to less than 15 points.

...they just gave up like what, 28 to the fucking Browns last week?

But yeah, the Chiefs more threw that game than Bmore won it. If I was a Chiefs ML bettor, I'd be sick to my stomach after that fumble.

Yea I had the rams -3.5 and ended up trying to middle that as well with colts +7

feel like I should’ve had a huge day today but I’ll take finishing in the green any time

I had Vikings ML...that missed 37 yard field goal is still weighing on me despite this win lol.

I got greedy taking their ML instead of the spread, but they had every chance to win.

I got in a huge argument with someone earlier that tried to sell me on the fact that the Chiefs defense were in championship form, and would hold Bmore to less than 15 points.

...they just gave up like what, 28 to the fucking Browns last week?

But yeah, the Chiefs more threw that game than Bmore won it. If I was a Chiefs ML bettor, I'd be sick to my stomach after that fumble.

win some ya lose some! surprised they didn’t leave the ball in mahomes’ hands though and let him run it or just make soft easy plays over the middle. Hell of a play by the rookie tho to knock the ball out

win some ya lose some! surprised they didn’t leave the ball in mahomes’ hands though and let him run it or just make soft easy plays over the middle. Hell of a play by the rookie tho to knock the ball out

Yeah that got me pumped, at that point I was sure the Chiefs had it in the bag. I wonder what the live odds were there.

Real question. Why do you care what “everyone’s on” when it comes to wagering?

Investing
Sportsbetting
sometimes even trying "to get the girl"

You want to have a "contrarian" approach.

Steelers & Under 46.5 +170 - $100
Panthers ML +150 - $50
Patriots ML -250 - $200
Lamar Jackson over 65.5 rushing yards -120 - $100
Mike Williams over 23.5 yards for longest reception -115 - $100

Great weekend with this UFC and Bellator but Steelers ingame injuries fucked that up. Their defense went to complete dogshit after. Kicking myself for not taking Lamar over 0.5 rushing TDs it was like +350 and he ended up with 2. Dont even remember the over 1.5 line.

So like for NBA I was right about predicting who NBA champs would be wlell there was about 6 teams I picked but I am gonna try this out. Past 5 years no team has won the superbowl ranked outside the top 5 in scoring offense and top 8 in scoring defense after the first week There were 3 teams that fit that criteria Saint+2000 Cards+3500 and Rams+1250 so at the end of every week depending on how I did that week on betting overall I will lay down 50$ on the longest long shot that fits that critieria so saturday night since I came up a little in MMA and College I put down 50$ on the Cards+3500. I will do this every week unless the longest long shot is like under +1000. After week 2 only 1 team fits that Criteria The Rams Odds arent out yet for Superbowl champs on the Circa App but since I came up on KENO LOL and NFL and SLOTS today if there are under +1000 I will put down 50$ on them

Hit on San Fran live ml +8 +4
Hit on bears ml
Hit on titans live
Lost on chargers live
Lost on Pitt

Need Green Bay ml tonight to close out a parlay w San Fran.

got these two riding on ufc this week
Dk free $105/$215.88
Romero starts round 3 -250 win
Bears -140 win
Talia Santos -360

Sh free $36/$123.72
Niners -177 win
Medic -125
Hooker -177

Dk free $50/$333.75
Cardinals +3.5 win
Panthers -195 win
Antony smith -165 win
Uros medic -115

Rams are still +1200 so added rams +1200 for 50 so now I have card's+3500 and Rams +1200 for 50 for Superbowl

Good time to buy low on the Chiefs though imo. Their defense is built to stop modern NFL teams, not what the Ravens bring. Obviously Lamar running that RPO is something completely different than what any other team can do, but some defenses are better equipped to handle it than the Chiefs are. KC just moved Jones outside and it was obvious that as good a player as he is (esp a pass rusher), he was kinda lost on what to do when Lamar was reading him on the options. KC's defense is very good against passing offenses which is most of the NFL now.

KC's defense isn't gonna be some kind of dominant top 5 unit but I think they'll be okay. Good enough for them to win 13 games or so with the offense they have. Still wouldn't bet against them being the AFC team in the Super Bowl.

Back