Year long NFL thread!!!!!!!

tyreek hill is faster than a cheetah, even the most beastly defenders struggle mightily to tackle him

Lol I've done some middle school/high school sprint races for fun before, it'd be funny to go up against someone like him.

Ha ha my uncle was an olympic alternate hurdler forever ago. When I was around 13-14 I was a fast kid, but obviously still a kid. (Later on in high school I was fast enough to get a college football scholarship so could run pretty well). Anyway we played pickup football with my uncle once. He was long past his track days but holy shit that was eye opening for me as a kid to see what real speed was. I caught a long pass and he way across the field covering someone else and he ran my ass down anyway. All my friends were like "What the hell dude...your uncle is a fucking gazelle!"

took u54.5 live, there's so little time left that it'd either a td to win on the dot or turn of downs and gg. maybe mahommes answers td with an fg with 20s left but i'll take my chances on that.

took u54.5 live, there's so little time left that it'd either a td to win on the dot or turn of downs and gg. maybe mahommes answers td with an fg with 20s left but i'll take my chances on that.
Ok my calculations didn't include chiefs giving bills td for free like that

These games...are you kidding me?

1 minute in game left and bills can't tie with fg but chiefs only -350, am i missing something?

OMG and that Mahomes u286.5 gets smoked. This is insanity.

i cashed out of that alrready, but i went super big on 1 mins left chiefs ML at -300 range and i feel sick

$$$$

Cash it. You deserve it after that insanity. I don't even know what I just watched.

$$$$

Cash it. You deserve it after that insanity. I don't even know what I just watched.
i didn't understand the situation and did one of biggest bets i've ever done on that 1 minute left chiefs lead at -300ish and then bills scored instantly somehow and i was so f'd mentally, and then like 15 seconds left chiefs somehow with that dogshit butker score an fg to tie the game. the chiefs odds were like +1500 live inconceivable comeback. I'm shaking never forget this game in my life lol

I really feel good for @iGnP right now. My Packer loss was heartbreaking but they were just flat offensively after the first drive. Losing because of shitty special teams play sucks, but if the Rams had lost this one after dominating the entire game and being up by that much...no words for that. Glad they found a way to do it in the end.
Thanks man. I wasn't on the whole weekend but I'm sorry for how that Packers game went down that way. There's no reason they shouldn't be playing this weekend. They outplayed the 49ers for all but one play and that's the ultimate difference. So sorry

Back