Year Long NBA Betting Thread

all 15 of my spread parlays gammes start at 4 except 1 game that starts at 330 that game has 6 tickets with Xavier/C.Mich over 142.5 so Im hoping for the over LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since the over is looking great early on now Id prefer W. Ill-4.5 gonna be watching that game Lets go WESTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 parlay looking decent

La salle-Under 135.5
Xavier-24.5
Xavier-Un 142.5
cinci-Under 138.5
Iona-over 132.5
Bowling green+4.5
Bowling green-UN 145.5

o3.5 Tyrese Maxey assists and o12.5 rebounds + assists for Kevin porter Jr today

edit: added OKC team total u109.5, this has hit 19/20 times so far.
Was pretty confident about kpj but he got injured in first quarter and headed to locker room, can't do anything about that.

I added on the OKC TT under live at 111.5.

Was pretty confident about kpj but he got injured in first quarter and headed to locker room, can't do anything about that.

I added on the OKC TT under live at 111.5.

KPJ is back in there.

KPJ is back in there.
he is, but lots of ground to cover after being out a while. More annoyingly OKC is exploding points this 2nd quarter. Their under 109 team total has hit 19/20 times so far and the one time I play it looks like it may lose pretty unlucky lol.

SMFH lost 1 game on a parlay on 1 ticket Under Bowling Green/Duquense UN 145.5 It went 148 was at 70 at half time

insane defense from rockets in 3rd q they limited okc to only 21 pts so i'm still alive

insane defense from rockets in 3rd q they limited okc to only 21 pts so i'm still alive
aand okc score like 15 pts in first 3 mins of 4th q rockets just said f it. Raptors 1q over was 15w streak and when I bet it for first time it lost, now same shit with okc prop 19/20 wins and when I bet for first time it loses. So tilted gonna take a break.

aand okc score like 15 pts in first 3 mins of 4th q rockets just said f it. Raptors 1q over was 15w streak and when I bet it for first time it lost, now same shit with okc prop 19/20 wins and when I bet for first time it loses. So tilted gonna take a break.

From all betting or just NBA?

U had Thunder team total under 111?
I was big on u109.5 pre-game the 111 was small bet live meaningless. This loss was awful beat feel like shit. My player prop got fucked by injury too he only played like 10 mins and exited. Unlucky for too many days in a row tilted and need break.

I was big on u109.5 pre-game the 111 was small bet live meaningless. This loss was awful beat feel like shit. My player prop got fucked by injury too he only played like 10 mins and exited. Unlucky for too many days in a row tilted and need break.

Oh dam im sorry

Oh man I could go down in flames for this one but Clippers might be a prime live bet candidate if the Kings can build a bigger lead here. They're missing PG, and I understand that, but they're still a superior team. Will post if I actually bet them. I can only get -150 currently with them down 8 which isn't worth it to me

fuck now clippers +142 down 16. still passing for now. i wanna be a bit greedy

Back