Yeah this sounds like a good idea lets dim the sun to fight global warming?

Toba has the larger caldera, larger magma chamber and highest amount of magma.. However the US should just be happy that the 2 worst are pretty much dead. Wah Wah Springs was the mother of all eruptions. The La Garita caldera wasn´t far behind Wah Wah. Roughly 5500km3 material for Wah Wah and 5000 for La Garita vs 2800-3200 for Toba and 2200-2400 for Yellowstone. Mt Tambora in 1815 was roughly 160km3. Mt St Helens was like 4km3
Read into it last night and you right on all accounts. However I stand by my assessment that any of them going off is bad for everyone involved.

It’s a better idea than sending our money overseas so they can turn around and waste it.

Do you know how trending works? Temps have gone up and down every couple years for the past 100. How old are you to be so dumb?

2015-2018 are the four hottest years in history
I’m old enough to have watched people panic over the weather for many decades.. I’m old enough to have watched the “experts” be wrong about nearly everything they’ve ever sounded an alarm about for many, many years.
I’m old enough to not be concerned with a pumped up piss stream, such as yourself, making a run at me for providing some data.

What makes you think I’m so dumb? Guaranteed, I’ve forgotten more than you know.

Back