Ye Old Eat, Drink & Be Married Vol 50: Half century, mods everywhere edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skipping rope is easy, once you note that you shouldn't be using your knees, but your toes.

That being said, double and triple unders are a whole different game.

on the second day of working three whole straight days leading into a three day weekend... life is rough

on the second day of working three whole straight days leading into a three day weekend... life is rough

That sounds like a pretty damn good workweek. Are you normally on a 3 and 3 schedule?

Work's not much fun for me right now, I'm in inspection prep mode for sponsors coming in a few months, lots of late nights and long checklists.

Lil man took his first steps the other night, he let go of the wall and got about 6 in before he hit the deck. Luckily my wife and I were both watching at the time, glad I didn't miss it.

4 10s
weekends off
rotational day off in the middle of the week, most holidays off, one four day weekend a month
our rotation works like this

fri sat sun mon off

sat sun tue off

sat sun wed off etc

oh my god!!! a patrock sighting

just a quick break from shoveling his mile long driveway

6-7 10's for me. Lookin forward to getting more experience and ditching this company. I been doing this long day 6-7 days a week shit for far too long now

I'm always waiting, lurking, obtaining your work/sleep schedules.

im boring on here on bbm its 24/7

back in the Vancouver for a honeymoon. Fucking love this place.

bike rides, bush/beard trimmings, recreational brownie eating, tapatio Dorito foraging?

My sister and brother-in-law run both. More like my sister signs them up and he just shows up.

Warrior Dash looks like it could be fun. Tough Mudder is just a disease trap.

Ha ha. I've done the Dash before and it was a lot of fun. I read about the Mudders and how they are being held in agriculture pastures and all the water obstacles were full of shit. Literally.

Not interested in getting my GI fucked up for a week.

It took me a minute to realize you weren't talking about a Kimono... lol

Airplane.jpg

It's beautiful this time of the year. What's on your vagenda?

Lots of kits, lol. Seeing old friends, going to old spots like Horse Shoe Bay and Deep Cove. Mostly we're just walking about kits, drinking nice coffee and beer, and having good food.
What is extra cool, however, is that we're going to Galiano for a couple days. So we're heading out tomorrow for a lovely trip to the little island.

My favorite tidbit of this thread is when SCADA comes in every day or 3, gives a great one-liner and fades into the mist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back