Ye Old Eat, Drink & Be Married Vol 50: Half century, mods everywhere edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have tough mudder and warrior dash her in july I think. I wanna do one. kind of.

My sister and brother-in-law run both. More like my sister signs them up and he just shows up.

Warrior Dash looks like it could be fun. Tough Mudder is just a disease trap.

My sister and brother-in-law run both. More like my sister signs them up and he just shows up.

Warrior Dash looks like it could be fun. Tough Mudder is just a disease trap.

well what the hell do you expect from one of the parties? lol. usually someone signs up then they go. that's how the marriage registration went for us. she signed up and I aimed a price gun at shit with her. she could say I just showed up.

If I got signed up for some kind of race with no notice or time to prepare I sure wouldn't just show up

If I got signed up for some kind of race with no notice or time to prepare I sure wouldn't just show up

oh I read that to mean, he didn't just get told last minute.

I think once she gave him notice. Most of the time though when we're all together and someone asks if she's doing one of them she looks to him and basically says by the way, you're doing it, too.

Even so, just signing up someone without checking with them seems like a dick move.

I think once she gave him notice. Most of the time though when we're all together and someone asks if she's doing one of them she looks to him and basically says by the way, you're doing it, too.

Even so, just signing up someone without checking with them seems like a dick move.

lol im not disagreeing

20140520_124847_zps1e1b78a8.jpg

Nice Tundra, bro.

it never fit in the garage, it was too long and now its too big. *thats what Lilli said, but she likes challenges*

i paid $15000 off sticker for the ford built in kansas city

as far as the comparison goes neither of those are the trim packages in question. remember lilli "bought the Tundra" i had nothing to do with it

Last edited:
it never fit in the garage, it was too long and now its too big. *thats what Lilli said, but she likes challenges*

i paid $15000 off sticker for the ford built in kansas city

as far as the comparison goes neither of those are the trim packages in question. remember lilli "bought the Tundra" i had nothing to do with it

we probably need to start sending you to terror infused nations for talks as our ambassador then...

i noticed that sticker yesterday as i was cleaning the mud off the truck

is it bad taste to celebrate a one year olds birthday at a bar during a concert?

Went to my first Muay Thai class last night. Found out that I am pretty damn bad at jump roping.

Also looking forward to not quickly scrolling past these volleyball shorts pictures when im not at work

I remember thawing the exact same thought at the end of my first MT class.

Not the volleyball one. The skipping rope thing. I wish I had time to go back to that.

I remember thawing the exact same thought at the end of my first MT class.

Not the volleyball one. The skipping rope thing. I wish I had time to go back to that.

Stopped at TJ Maxx today and picked up a jump rope. Going again tomorrow, but rest assured i will be a much better jump roper come next week lol

i was jumping sooo high at first lol then caught on to that barely lifting ur feet technique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back