Ye Old Eat, Drink & Be Married Vol 50: Half century, mods everywhere edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a legendary day yesterday, went to the beach, went mudding, the wife took good care of me three times, the beach and apparently mudding are major turn ons for her :icon_chee

20140520_130712_zpse64bc54a.jpg

20140520_124847_zps1e1b78a8.jpg

Went to my first Muay Thai class last night. Found out that I am pretty damn bad at jump roping.

Also looking forward to not quickly scrolling past these volleyball shorts pictures when im not at work

muy thai is fun. I learned in there that I'm halfway decent at jumping rope but pretty damn bad at avoiding getting punched in the face. :(

Went to my first Muay Thai class last night. Found out that I am pretty damn bad at jump roping.

What made you decide to do that?

I always have this thing in the back of my mind telling me to do some boxing or kickboxing, but have never done anything about it.

What made you decide to do that?

I always have this thing in the back of my mind telling me to do some boxing or kickboxing, but have never done anything about it.

finish the playhouse first

I have this thing in the back of my mind telling me to run Tough Mudder. Never did anything about it.

i was one tough mudder yesterday
f6072fd1793219393bfc7e28b9fe19de.jpg

Yes sir.

It just needs a few more shingles and a door. Then some finishes inside, flooring and stuff. Then paint. In other words, several months of work.

travertine floors, quartz countertops, stainless appliances, and an ice skating rink

Thats pretty much what it was for me. Always wanted to do that in the back of my head n just finally acted on it. Better late than never.

Good lord am i gunna be sore doing that and bjj tho lol Ill run out of time and will have to cut one of them out once my daughter arrives in October tho im thinking

I have this thing in the back of my mind telling me to run Tough Mudder. Never did anything about it.

we have tough mudder and warrior dash her in july I think. I wanna do one. kind of.

I have less than zero interest in BJJ, but I think I might enjoy boxing.

I'm considering a full marathon this fall though...if I do that I'll need to use all my workout time for running until after the race. Haven't decided for sure yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back