Ye Old Eat, Drink & Be Married Vol 50: Half century, mods everywhere edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played some chess while mountaineering in the Caucasus. I destroyed the Croatians, but got my ass handed to me by the bloody Cossack.

"Stoops: New guy. Seems Legit"

I gotta step my interesting game up apparently that was rough reading that

"Stoops: New guy. Seems Legit"

I gotta step my interesting game up apparently that was rough reading that

no offense intended. im not in here a lot. but I knew you were in here regularly and I wanted to include you.

no offense intended. im not in here a lot. but I knew you were in here regularly and I wanted to include you.

haha none taken buddy im actually flattered to have my name mentioned in the OP

How did your boss take the news that you'd have to scale back your real job output to accommodate your modding duties?

How did your boss take the news that you'd have to scale back your real job output to accommodate your modding duties?

haven't been able to tell him yet. hes been in Europe for 2 weeks.

Are you feeling embarrassed that he probably won't notice losing the other 20 hours a week?

im still employed after 5 years. whats the question here?

whats the question here?

Why this wasn't included in the OP?

yoga_zps66ca30f9.jpg

my wifes ass isn't enough?

You can never have enough yoga ass. Well done on teh wife btw, does she know how often her ass appears in top yoga pants pic lists? I hope for your sake she never discovers google image!

If some of you remember, a month or so ago my wife tried to buy me an ipad but I made her take it back. I met up with her on friday for lunch and she gave me another one. SMH.

Oh, and since KO has been phone-only posting...

graphicpost_zps51c084ec.png

If some of you remember, a month or so ago my wife tried to buy me an ipad but I made her take it back. I met up with her on friday for lunch and she gave me another one. SMH.

Oh, and since KO has been phone-only posting...

graphicpost_zps51c084ec.png

Be afraid.

Edit: and keep a separate secret bank account on Cayman island.

By the way, I love the caption of that image

Last edited:
Mine is above...

It makes me happily despondent.

I uploaded that to a yoga pants page like 3 years ago on facebook. she hasn't seen it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back