Ye Old(balls) Eat, Drink, & Be Married Thread, Vol. 53 - Snail's Pace Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell Jack to "shake it but don't play with it" after he pisses. so now when I say "shake it..." he says "but DONT play with it..." cutting me off....

The threads aliiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!

I tell Jack to "shake it but don't play with it" after he pisses. so now when I say "shake it..." he says "but DONT play with it..." cutting me off....

BAhahaha. How old is he? As soon as we're done moving in a few weeks I need to get thinking about potty training (for my son, I'm 98% potty trained).

BAhahaha. How old is he? As soon as we're done moving in a few weeks I need to get thinking about potty training (for my son, I'm 98% potty trained).

he will be 5 in May.

You seem qualified for the job based on your proficiency of 98%.

Irish, I sent you a request on here. kids are in the pic album

That's awesome, love the Thor costume.

So I just get this message from my wife. She made quiche for lunch for her and the kids. Our daughter, who will also be 5 in May, flat out refuses to even try it. Starts climbing onto the counter to get her own lunch until my wife puts her foot down and says no, this is what you are eating, period. So after an extended "discussion" she finally tries a bite and responds with "oh, I guess I was wrong, I like it":rolleyes:

Just clarifying:

You guys do know the expression is "eat, drink, and be merry" right? Like, this is meant to be because all you folks are married, not that you weren't aware of the phrase, yes?

picture.php

The Sound of Music. Hate that song.

At last, took like 6 months to rise again (no, we're not taking about ED, no one here is that old, sorry Kev)

If thread activity lasts more than 4 hours consult a physician. Or Fwappy.

Little girl has taken to screeching at an ear splitting volume and pitch for half hour at a time, just for fun. I'm wondering if I'm seeing epigenetics from the father in both. The two things I poured myself into last few years was training and singing in a metal band. One kid is already a cro magnon monster who could stand at 3 months, outweighs 99% of the population with a planet for a head and growls good naturedly. The other has a decent scream and is living up to the meaning of her name: little dark one.

If thread activity lasts more than 4 hours consult a physician. Or Fwappy.

True dat. No one knows how to kill a spark in conversation like fwap. Lol

I just figured bbm must be downed by terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back