Ye Ol Eat Drink and be married Vol. 38: Do not click on that spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, we need an 'other and explain' part of the poll

We should reserve a day where posts are always in spoilers.

Oh NOES! I was peeing when I opened jackies spoiler tag. So I think im a homosexual now since I was holding my ween...damnit. I think thats how it happens...

Don't you bring that voodoo in here

Huh? You arent gay Jesse? Sparks been telling us for months you are.. we thought thats why you went to san fran last month. At least thats what spark said...

If loving dudes is gay, call me James

tumblr_mkjw47JNch1rxy81ko1_r1_250.gif

gays also have sex with men... that's part of the definition.
So if you don't do that, don't worry about, CAN!

Theres some gay voodoo going on in here

You pm me your address or cellie and a couple dick picks later, sweet sweet tapatio doritos are on their way to you. For the low cost of self esteem and dignity.

I was going to say post your address in the group and we could send you monthly "supply runs." You may need to explain to your future wife why you are constantly being delivered Doritos, but she could also mind her damn business.

I was going to say post your address in the group and we could send you monthly "supply runs." You may need to explain to your future wife why you are constantly being delivered Doritos, but she could also mind her damn business.

50 grand for a trip to Costco

You pm me your address or cellie and a couple dick picks later, sweet sweet tapatio doritos are on their way to you. For the low cost of self esteem and dignity.

Bargain!

good news is american decided to swap out a seat for free as it turns out the flight i was on was sold out so they gave me a seat on a wide open flight thursday night

bad news then i have to go back home and go to work and not get paid

I thought if you were furloughed you wouldn't be required to work. That's some serious bullshit man. Congress ISN'T working and getting paid, but you will be working and not getting paid? Do they realize all you guys are trained in the skills of marksmanship? (in a video game, of course)

There are tapatio doritos between Waco and Austin, right off the interstate, so I should be fine... but I havent been able to get any for 6-7 months and I've had enough of having none.

I thought if you were furloughed you wouldn't be required to work. That's some serious bullshit man. Congress ISN'T working and getting paid, but you will be working and not getting paid? Do they realize all you guys are trained in the skills of marksmanship? (in a video game, of course)

I know a guy in DC in a similar situation... I think they get a fat bonus or something at the end of the year but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back