Ye ol' Eat, Drink and be Married Vol 13 "the landscaping disappeared in 2000" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
kev your missing the egg whites

personally i use a monster khaos and two waffles

He's probably on progressiveinsurance.com right now getting his shit together.

Ok I just read where he said dude doesn't have insurance. I won't even edit my post so I can take my medicine. Come at me.

In my defense, I just woke up 7 minutes ago and my green tea hasn't kicked in yet.

Also in your defense, that was an assumption my wife and I made when he refused to show her any insurance card. I don't know that he flat out admitted to not having insurance, but all signs point to it.

Yep, she was on the phone - isn't this why cell phones were invented, so we can talk to people while we drive??

I would ream her out if she was the one who hit someone, but she was at a dead stop and got flat out rear-ended. I don't think distraction on her part had anything to do with it.

She's fine and the car seems fine as well. No idea what was up with the other guy...he was explosive and wanted to get the hell out of there. My assumption is no insurance or no license or both, but he did call the police after he left and is apparently going to come by and sign the accident report today - I'm sure they'll want proof of insurance and a driver's license. But on a no-damage accident, who knows how diligent they'll really be about anything.

regardless, its leaving the scene of an accident. a big no no.

Time for a new episode.

Also in your defense, that was an assumption my wife and I made when he refused to show her any insurance card. I don't know that he flat out admitted to not having insurance, but all signs point to it.

Ahaaaaaaaaaa! Vindication, he is a drug lord after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back