Ye ol' Eat, Drink and be Married Vol 13 "the landscaping disappeared in 2000" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is me jacking with my oldest when she leaves her hats laying around....

Eq-hat.jpg

new years eve i almost beat the shit out of a neighbor who live diagnol from our back yard when he set off 2 god awful m80's or something at midnight when all of the neighbohood but a couple house were sleeping. and this guy is like mid 40's just immature apparently. the thing that pissed me off is it woke the 2 little ones who thought the fucking earth was exploding and something hit our house after the second explosion. like a shell or something. i came downstairs and the wifes cousin and bella who were awake but in the basement watching new years shows, were looking out the back window. the neighbor knew he was on his way for an asskicking when i came across the yard, over a fence and through his backyard, barefoot in sweats and a tshirt, through several inches of snow barefoot, in 15 degrees. he was about to light his 3rd m80 or whatever. he had some other with him, lipped off a little but then saw i was barefoot and realized i was displeased.

Did you prance back into your house like a dog outside in the snow for the first time?

We have dumbasses who like to shoot off their piece of shit guns in the air... drives me crazy. Retards dont think bullets come down, or what?

We have dumbasses who like to shoot off their piece of shit guns in the air... drives me crazy. Retards dont think bullets come down, or what?

I was unnerved by the amount of gunfire I heard. I live about 5 miles from my parents, but what a difference that 5 miles makes... I never hear gunshots on NYE at their place.

Three breasted women are always an interesting spectacle... Not that it made the movie worth watching, but it was nice to see them pay homage to the original.

and really, that, and names, and recall, were the only things that had anything to do with the total recall premise. i actually think if you had the movie as its own plot (like i said that whole fall transportation thing and how it keeps the lower class enslaved by the federation, and colin farrell leading the resistance) it would have been a great movie honestly.

Did you prance back into your house like a dog outside in the snow for the first time?

i didnt. i maintained my maximum ass kicking persona until i got inside the house and danced like a monkey on hot coals......

i didnt. i maintained my maximum ass kicking persona until i got inside the house and danced like a monkey on hot coals......

Better man than me. I would have stomped out my backdoor, hit the snow and just stopped, and yelled a warning for him to knock that shit off.... lol

I had the fireworks shit too. There's these two odd houses behind my house. Allow me to illustrate:
Neighborhood.JPG

There's a landscaping/gardening store across the main drag street to the left of this picture and that's what that "farm" stuff is for. But these two houses just stick out like sore thumbs in an otherwise nice neighborhood. It's weird because they're hidden from sight. One night I heard what must've been Cotton Eyed Joe blasting from someone's stereo back there.

new years eve i almost beat the shit out of a neighbor who live diagnol from our back yard when he set off 2 god awful m80's or something at midnight when all of the neighbohood but a couple house were sleeping. and this guy is like mid 40's just immature apparently. the thing that pissed me off is it woke the 2 little ones who thought the fucking earth was exploding and something hit our house after the second explosion. like a shell or something. i came downstairs and the wifes cousin and bella who were awake but in the basement watching new years shows, were looking out the back window. the neighbor knew he was on his way for an asskicking when i came across the yard, over a fence and through his backyard, barefoot in sweats and a tshirt, through several inches of snow barefoot, in 15 degrees. he was about to light his 3rd m80 or whatever. he had some other with him, lipped off a little but then saw i was barefoot and realized i was displeased.

No Castle Law in Kansas? I can't say I'd take kindly to a dude storming towards me in my own backyard. No matter how badass he appeared doing said storming barefoot through snow.

Better man than me. I would have stomped out my backdoor, hit the snow and just stopped, and yelled a warning for him to knock that shit off.... lol

haha... yeah, or grabbed some shoes.

Hey E, you should have put two burgers on the counter and it would have looked like this:

Anderson-Burger.gif

I had the fireworks shit too. There's these two odd houses behind my house. Allow me to illustrate:
Neighborhood.JPG

There's a landscaping/gardening store across the main drag street to the left of this picture and that's what that "farm" stuff is for. But these two houses just stick out like sore thumbs in an otherwise nice neighborhood. It's weird because they're hidden from sight. One night I heard what must've been Cotton Eyed Joe blasting from someone's stereo back there.

It's weird to see so few pools in yards...

stock-photo-aerial-view-of-suburban-sprawl-and-neighborhoods-36026932.jpg

No Castle Law in Kansas? I can't say I'd take kindly to a dude storming towards me in my own backyard. No matter how badass he appeared doing said storming barefoot through snow.

haha... yeah, or grabbed some shoes.

missouri.

yeah i think he wouldve had a tough time trying to justify shooting me in front of 15 other people at midnight on new years when he was confronted for setting off 2 highly illegal explosives, in his backyard. not his home. granted his property but he had was best described as a congregation in his property parameters. he issued no trespassing statements and regardless of whether or not he killed me, he'd be in a tight spot.

*An intruder must be making (or have made) an attempt to unlawfully or forcibly enter an occupied residence, business or vehicle.

Last edited:
first food eaten in 2013 t minus 15 min

i am never doing jello shots again

my best friends car broke down, he was able to get it to my house. we hit a few places new years eve and could find the part we needed in stock. so then we went to buy liqour. Meanwhile we decide that his family should come over for new years since his cars theres so his wife, 5 kids, his parents, his uncle, aunt, and one cousin all come over later in the night.

Now the guns how did guns come out you might ask? I have a schimdtz ruben 1911 rifle and i was showing that to him its a magnificent rifle. anyways he asks to see my duty carry gun so i get that and i also grab a .22 im trying to sell him. so we have all these guns out at the exact perfect moment that lilli takes her guests on a tour of the house.

so after midnight we did the fireworks thing we had this artillery shell things, the first two were awesome the next three however, not so much. The third one went out at angle and exploded on the fence giving it a nice little burn, the fourth exploded in the pipe, the last one that we shot went up like normal then took a 90 degree angle down the street behind my house exploding about 20 yards from a parked cop car.

good times...

Hey dudes. I'm still alive. I always miss the threads when they get locked. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a safe and happy New Year celebration. I still haven't gotten medical clearance from the clinic at the shipyard so I'm still waiting to start working. They are moving very slowly.

Neighborhood.JPG

There are lots of neighborhoods built like that around here. The old house still exists in the nice neighborhood. During the housing boom those people in the old houses just sold the land around them and didn't bother to move or rebuild themselves. It looks really strange.

Good morning folks.

Phreaxer, happy new year my friend, nice to see you back here after the holidays rejoining the crew.

Zookeeper Gabe, if you're in here, Switzerland is beating Russia 3-2 with about 6 minutes left in the 3rd in the QF's. Huge upset in the making.

Good morning folks.

Phreaxer, happy new year my friend, nice to see you back here after the holidays rejoining the crew.

Happy New Year to you as well Sir. Glad to see you back. :)

Oh, and on topic. I have to give my wife a ton of credit. She has been AWESOME for the past week or so while I've been sick. She was also sick but never put pressure on me to get stuff done around the house, with the kids, etc... I did my best, but know it wasn't nearly enough to help her. I thanked her for being so patient last night and she was very humble about it and how I was sick, etc... I need to make some extra efforts now that I'm starting to feel a bit better.

missouri.

yeah i think he wouldve had a tough time trying to justify shooting me in front of 15 other people at midnight on new years when he was confronted for setting off 2 highly illegal explosives, in his backyard. not his home. granted his property but he had was best described as a congregation in his property parameters. he issued no trespassing statements and regardless of whether or not he killed me, he'd be in a tight spot.

*An intruder must be making (or have made) an attempt to unlawfully or forcibly enter an occupied residence, business or vehicle.

Lol. It was a joke, bro.

Hey, all. I hope everyone had a safe holiday. I brought in 2013 much like I brought in 2005 (my 21st birthday): on the couch watching T.V. Despite what my age might indicate, I've been an old man for roughly 8 years :)

Oh, and on topic. I have to give my wife a ton of credit. She has been AWESOME for the past week or so while I've been sick. She was also sick but never put pressure on me to get stuff done around the house, with the kids, etc... I did my best, but know it wasn't nearly enough to help her. I thanked her for being so patient last night and she was very humble about it and how I was sick, etc... I need to make some extra efforts now that I'm starting to feel a bit better.

lol. ive been sick as well. saturday i took cold medicine and made christy as well but had her stay in bed while i took care of the kids. so after a full day in bed, sunday she was raring to set the world on fire and clean the whole neighborhood. so when i said i was going to rest and relax, she didnt like that but she let me. :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back